The Official Champions League Final Thread

Who will win tonights Champions League Final

• Barcelona (in 90 mins)

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Barcelona (after extra time / penalties)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow that's some achievment for his age then! I think I love him :love:

Join the queue :D

TOCANDOCAS.jpg

David Blaine is well pissed off, just found out his record 44 days in a box doing F*** all has been smashed by Dimitar Berbatov.....

On tv last night, mancs singing are you watching merseyside!! Yes we were and now still its pissing itself laughing.....

Think of all the useless merchandise gone to waste now :lbf:

Was talking to a tout outside the Apollo on saturday who said he went to the FA cup semi final with a load of united finalists badges and had to bin em all :laughing:

Think of all the useless merchandise gone to waste now :lbf:

Was talking to a tout outside the Apollo on saturday who said he went to the FA cup semi final with a load of united finalists badges and had to bin em all :laughing:

This is what the Chelsea fans did to their merchandise after the semi final.
The flag were provided free by the club but he funny thing is, they are the richest club with the richest fans yet they are too cheap to buy flags.
3522664257_f25b838d54_o.jpg

3523472730_ae8c6030f3_o.jpg

3522665803_3a739ef3d6_o.jpg

:laughing:

The flag were provided free by the club but he funny thing is, they are the richest club with the richest fans yet they are too cheap to buy flags.

MCFC - the worlds richest club:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

What last night was for Barca:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:

We're not even the richest club in West London anymore!

Well the owners are the richest but they only rank 20th in terms of revenue.

We are the richest club in the world. Revenue and turnover means nothing.
united have the biggest turnover in the world...... but most likely are the club with the biggest debt in the world:D

Jukebox Jury

what I might was I would not throw a way a flag, I kept the one when we got beat in Greece. I always buy and keep liverpool flags.
I would say most Man City fans would do the same yet to me Chelsea Supporters appear to have money(unlike me) yet their club spent alot of money trying to help them build an atmosphere for the tv cameras, they did the same in the quarter finals against Liverpool. we always make or buy our own banners but they can't be bothered. why?

their club is acting like they need hand outs!!!!!

It was great to see all the pissed off Utd players. I didn't see the game till ESPN re-aired at night. I was at work.

How come the stadium behind is empty?
Presumably the occupants of those seats had to get back to the airport to catch flights to Dublin, Oslo, Singapore and Malta:rolleyes:

Marta
City are going to buy Henri and Eto'O:D:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

the reason why the seats behind them was empty was because that was all the MAN U supporters' section. That's why Barca is running the opposite way; they were going towards the Barca supporters' section.

the reason why the seats behind them was empty was because that was all the MAN U supporters' section. That's why Barca is running the opposite way; they were going towards the Barca supporters' section.

Yes I know...... I was being sarcastic:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
shipman 4 pope
Back
Top Bottom