The Official General Election Thread

I think I'm going to return to viewing the Filthy and the fury

:)

back soon

(love the angry middle classes chattering about "disenfranchisement"

Andrew Neul is forgetting that he helped smash the Unions. Wapping 1986. Cameron's done his hair again.

I like the way they're blaming students for people not voting!

They'll be first against the wall,those idiots.

:)

Goodnight. I've just seen William Hague. Have you ever seen him and Phil Collins in the same room at the same time? I shudder.

Shame on the rest of the proleteriat for not commenting on this thread.

Paxman just asked Lembit Opek if he's being punished for the Cheeky Girls!!!:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Cameron's count. Whose the Jesus bloke? (not Cameron I hasten to add)

BRILLIANT 53 votes

William Donald????:crazy::crazy:

"Memories can be beautiful and yet..."

I guess this thread would be a lot more popular if
it was a live "tweet" from a morrissey gig.

I have no idea who these people are, these names you guys are throwing around but reading your commentary is very entertaining. :popcorn:

here we go. What an awe-inspiring speech

I have no idea who these people are, these names you guys are throwing around but reading your commentary is very entertaining. :popcorn:

My cat has just sneezed.he's not impressed.think I'll go back to my sex pistols documentary.

My cat has just sneezed.he's not impressed.think I'll go back to my sex pistols documentary.

Sneeze=not impressed? I'll have to jot that down into my St. Frank Lexicon. :p

That was awful.

Prof bogdanor is a bit scary.

Is that the bloke sitting in the BBC studio claiming responsibilty for a return to Etonians governing the country?

Leylandia hedges are very uninteresting. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Is that Bill Wyman or Rhys Ifans? I've snorted coke on that boat. Bill Wyman is working class and Labour have done nothing for him... THats cos under a Tory government he was allowed to shag 13 year old birds called MAndy Smith

When Ted Heath tried to ring Jeremy Thorpe?? Why? Dalliances in the rose bushes on Salisbury Common? Maybe Cameron and Clegg will be coming to a dogging spot near you soon.....

No queues at my polling station I hasten to add.

thats me done I hope the rest of you are proud that you didn't stay up to watch the historic moment when the Tories won Carlisle. f***ING BUNCH OF EEJITS HAVE GOT US A TORY GOVERNMENT. Chairman Mao where are you now?:thumb:

paxman on top form... David Davis (Con) if you were leader you wouldn't have done any worse would you?

Lib Dems lost a few seats... Disappointing night for the third party imho.

You can't change the mindset of the electorate when faced with a pencil and the opportunity to put an X in a box. It goes back to Magna Carta 1215 - PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

Oh a former hedge fund manager has just taken a seat from one of the few independents. Guess what party he is representing? Conservative (tick)

Looks like the Portillo moment is going to happen soon. Ed Balls may lose his seat

It might have ended one of my relatioships!!!

Fingers crosssed it doesn't mean a shit...:thumb:

I passed out on the sofa some stage around 2.30 after 5 bottles of Hobgobblin... Just woke up. Looks like the exit polls were about right.
Peter Robinson loosing was funny. And Lembit Opik.
Ed Balls saved his skin... lucky so-and-so.

Good to see the BNP came nowhere in Barking, or Stoke, or anywhere.

Does anyone know why non of the Manchester seats have been announced? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/constituency/f35.stm

Interesting few days of horse trading ahead...

Dave

Back
Top Bottom