The Official Goodnight Thread

Well I'll be damned. I'm actually sleepy before 4:00 am.

yawn.jpg

Goodnight!

Oh dear, I've just got up, so you're too late for my offer. It was all rather cosy in my bed last night, actually, apart from Kewpie's cold feet. And Dave's curry penchant making itself known at 3am.... *wafts hand*

Night!

Oh dear, I've just got up, so you're too late for my offer. It was all rather cosy in my bed last night, actually, apart from Kewpie's cold feet. And Dave's curry penchant making itself known at 3am.... *wafts hand*

Night!

Awww! Stupid time zone differences! Maybe next time? :)

You didn't get dutch ovened did you? :eek:

OK, just about to go to bed, thought it only decent of me to say goodnight, just going upstairs without passing on my regards would be too rude.

Feel free to make this your place to sign off for the night (it might help others work out why you're not online for example?).......

Anyway, goodnight, sleep tight.

See yer tomorrow.

x.

"Goodnight, farewell, auf wiedersen, goodnight" (I. Cannot. Speak. German. I am. Too Lazy.")

"Harvey Birdman" is on in the background. I just heard the following dialogue:

"They're coming to get me!"

"Who?"

And I heard, "The Krays!"

He really said, "The Grays!"

And that, my friends, is a sign that I have spent way too much time here and should go to bed. I'm finally sleepy enough to do just that.

Goodnight all!

krays.jpg

Gray Krays? ;)

After working a 13 hour shift I am dead on my feet. We had the following:

Hit-by-car dog (with whom I am totally in love :sweet:)
Seizure dog
Gunshot wound dog
Slammed in the door dog
Dogfight over a ball dog
Vomiting blood dog
Possible stroke dog
UTI cat
Blocked cat
Cat having more kittens two days after having kittens :eek:

And 12 more.

I'm out.

Goodnight!

Goodnight Miss Corrissey and everyone! Sleep well and have lovely dreams. ( I hope I don't talk in my sleep tonight. ) :rolleyes: Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Last edited:
Tags
**take crank *don't sleep and goodbye beddy bo time get the hell to bed sleepy wanking for fitness what's so good about it? yawn
Back
Top Bottom