The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Enjoy tomorrow's match and by the way, see if your boys can do United a favour while we are away on Mickey Mouse duty? :lbf:

Thank you JJ, well done! :thumb:
All that remains now for this to be a perfect weekend is to bring the Mickey Mouse trophy back to OT.

Wem-ber-lee
Wem-ber-lee
We are the famous Man Utd
And we are going to Wem-ber-lee! :guitar:

Dennis Tueart's goal (50 seconds) was voted the most iconic moment in the 50 years of the League Cup final:cool::guitar:
Dennis was my childhood hero:bow: and the King of all Geordies.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
For those in the US or who get US espn 2 feeds City is televised this Sunday at 7:30 am eastern.

Dennis Tueart's goal (50 seconds) was voted the most iconic moment in the 50 years of the League Cup final:cool::guitar:
Dennis was my childhood hero:bow: and the King of all Geordies.

Jukebox Jury

Dennis was my brother in law's childhood hero when Sunderland beat dirty Leeds 1973.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone watch the Brazil v EIRE game tonight?
Brazil had this little bloke up front, called Robinho.....:guitar: what a player.....what a goal and he set the first one up too (and had another disallowed for off side)
You'd think with all the money City have, we could easily afford him:cool:
He'd be great - up front with Tevez:bow:

Jukebox Jury

Last weeks game was on at 7:30am, tried to get up that early, fell asleep for a bit, did see the end of the game. They need to play later games.

Last weeks game was on at 7:30am, tried to get up that early, fell asleep for a bit, did see the end of the game. They need to play later games.

Yes Joy, I remember being in New York once and City had a 7.45am kick off.... had to leave the hotel by 7.15am to get to the pub. I bought a 'Subway' on my way to eat for breakfast, washed down with a few pints in the pub:thumb:
By 9.45am I was trashed:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Is he a forgotten man at citeh? or is he injured? Would love him at rovers:D

Was injured for last season..... got himself fit and played a few League Cup games getting his fitness back (scored a cracker against Scunny in the 4th round at Eastlands) and then got injured again.....:(

Jukebox Jury

Shawny Wright Wright Wright:guitar::guitar:

Top second half performance tonight by SWP for Ing-er-lund:guitar:
Should see his ticket to South Africa well and truely sealed:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Carrick must be in front of the grusome twosome..

And the best central defender in the counrty is back and still at Goodison..

Nice to see you have judged the case already.......could have been self defense or complete bullshit like Steven Gerrard's case:thumb:

Jukebox Jury
I didn't.
YOU said he'd done it and thought it was a good thing.Have you edited the word aledge out of your post.

"City player Michael Johnson has been arrested for twatting a red in a night club"

We all make mistakes..Mine was taking your word for it.:D:D

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom