The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Scousers losing to the Pie Eaters 1-0 with 10 mins to go:guitar::guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

EDIT: Lost:thumb:

Last edited:
Another boring Saturday afternoon without a game........
Got to wait until 4pm tomorrow for the game at Slumberland:(

Jukebox Jury

COME ON CITY this afternoon...... stick it up Steve Bruce's extremely squashed and rapidly spreading nose:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Awful 1st half, much better second half....... and a Fergie time equaliser:cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Spurs for fourth spot now Ide say. United will put paid to yer champions league hopes when they play in April.

well no header for Rooney, had to settle for the two goals!:thumb:

Spurs for fourth spot now Ide say. United will put paid to yer champions league hopes when they play in April.

well no header for Rooney, had to settle for the two goals!:thumb:

Spuds have to play Arse, Chelski and City (away). City only have one ''difficult'' game left (Arse away) and have piss easy home games against no hopers Wigan, Spuds, Villa, Everton and Stretford and away games at Fulham, West Ham

Thing is, looks like the UEFA Cup slots could go down to 7th place:eek:
If Pompey play Chelski in the FA Cup final..... well Pompey now cannot qualify for Europe and Chelski will be in the Chumps League.
If Spuds win it / lose against Chelski, again, another place will be available if Spuds come 4th or 5th.

To be honest, I think we should sack idea about the Chumps League and spend a season in the UEFA cup first...... then the following season, try and go for the Chumps League..... slowly slowly City

Jukebox 'Euro Bound' Jury

Last edited:
Perhaps a redundant question but does anyone know where a lonely; Scottish Man City fan would be able to procure tickets (2) for the game against Man Utd in April?

The reason why I ask is from looking at the City website, you need to be a member and have a certain number of points to your name before you can start to buy. I guess, being that I’m quite new to this type of fandom and the football that surrounds it (no, I’m not a glory hunter), I am unable to do it legit.

Can any offer advice (besides your team is rubbish) as to where to purchase such tickets or am I, much like the Utd fans will be in April, on to a losing one here?

I’d love to treat my dad, the life long fan and cause for this blatant begging to his first City game, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, I know I should have posted this on a football forum but I know a few have been to games on here and Morrissey fans have been very helpful in the past.

Oh hello by the way. I always seem to use this forum when I’m after something.

Perhaps a redundant question but does anyone know where a lonely; Scottish Man City fan would be able to procure tickets (2) for the game against Man Utd in April?

The reason why I ask is from looking at the City website, you need to be a member and have a certain number of points to your name before you can start to buy. I guess, being that I’m quite new to this type of fandom and the football that surrounds it (no, I’m not a glory hunter), I am unable to do it legit.

Can any offer advice (besides your team is rubbish) as to where to purchase such tickets or am I, much like the Utd fans will be in April, on to a losing one here?

I’d love to treat my dad, the life long fan and cause for this blatant begging to his first City game, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, I know I should have posted this on a football forum but I know a few have been to games on here and Morrissey fans have been very helpful in the past.

Oh hello by the way. I always seem to use this forum when I’m after something.

This is a football forum:thumb:
In this case, your best bet is (and it will cost a little more) is to buy an hospitality ticket, a meal and a ticket..... not sure if the same principles (ie loyalty points) are the same here or not.... but you could call the club and ask.... what have you to lose?
The other thing to do.....is to join the membership card scheme.....buy a ticket for an upcoming game (which I may be able to sell on for you) and then you should qualify to buy a ticket for the united game. Again, it may cost a little more (though not if I sell on the ticket)...but cheaper than a tout:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Thanks very much Mr Jury, much obliged. From looking at their website, hospitality for that particular game is on the basis that you take in another game before the end of the season. From looking at the prices, I doubt I can even take in one.

I will need to sign up and become more active because as you know, next season is going to be the one where ‘we’ happen.

On the plus side, the City website has started to sell tickets to the game. I thought it was done purely on a ‘fan/membership’ basis but it looks as if they’re just firing them out. Is this a sign of what happened at Shudderland, i.e. - no one wanting to go?

I just need to raise funds and I should be on me way.

Thanks again

Nice day for a pleasant afternoon alongside the River Thames:guitar:

Nice day to collect three points this afternoon alongside the River Thames

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar::guitar:
Fulham will be knackered after playing Thursday and also have one eye on the cup reply against Spuds next week...... so a nice and easy game.....I hope:pray:

Jukebox Jury

:bow:
Bit of a close shave towards the end........ however........... 3 most very welcome points:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Time to go into 4th place tonight against the Taffy Toffees.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Not been out the house since Friday but ill be venturing out to the game this evening.

Come on City!! 4th place is ours for the taking.

Still not lost at home :thumb:

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom