The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

WAAAAAAAAYY@Carlos Tevez. What a laaad. Turns out while he was in Argentina not only was he caring for his child, but banging a model while at it. Now what's that you were saying about John...

WAAAAAAAAYY@Carlos Tevez. What a laaad. Turns out while he was in Argentina not only was he caring for his child, but banging a model while at it. Now what's that you were saying about John...

Where was this revelation?
Was he banging his best mates girlfriend? Will it effect his job? That's the difference.
I'm not saying shagging aound is acceptable or not. Just saying that is why Terry's indiscretion was not acceptable.

Jukebox Jury

Where was this revelation?
Was he banging his best mates girlfriend? Will it effect his job? That's the difference.
I'm not saying shagging aound is acceptable or not. Just saying that is why Terry's indiscretion was not acceptable.

Jukebox Jury

Just think he should get off his high horse when he's been repeatedly cheating on his wife and the mother of his children, that's all. It doesn't do anything to back up his "you'd be dead if this was in Argentina" claims either. Silly boy Carlos.

Just think he should get off his high horse when he's been repeatedly cheating on his wife and the mother of his children, that's all. It doesn't do anything to back up his "you'd be dead if this was in Argentina" claims either. Silly boy Carlos.

Yes.....but where has Tevez's revelations been revealed to you? I've not seen / heard anything from any media source. Not saying you are making this up...... just asking you to reveal your source;)

Jukebox Jury

I did wonder as to whether his wife lived in England and flew back to Argentina a few months ago so the baby could be born there....or whether she was there permanently whilst he was here.
Strange. Or should that be estranged?

I also wonder why he flew back to Argentina on Thursday rather than Manchester (OK, I know we didn't have a game this weekend...but.....)

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...mature-baby-home-Exclusive-article347031.html

True it's the Mirror, but behind the smoke there'll be a fire smouldering away. He's doing something a man with his "morals" shouldn't, and he knows it. Otherwise why so secretive?

I'm in no way defending his (alleged) infidelity. But read the comments again and you will find it says that Tevez found shagging a fellow players wife / girlfriend out of order. Not just shagging anyone.

Jukebox Jury

Course I know all he said, it's just that he's been caught out there, glass houses and all. You're only being so defensive about it because he's playing for Citeh, lighten up. I still find the auld slapper business about Rooney funny.

Course I know all he said, it's just that he's been caught out there, glass houses and all. You're only being so defensive about it because he's playing for Citeh, lighten up. I still find the auld slapper business about Rooney funny.

Exactly! If only it'd been Craig Bellamy. Still, moral crusader Tevez is good enough. Didn't Tevez in an underhand way advocate John Terry's death last week too? Laughable!

Defensive about it? I couldn't give two tosses about it.
I'm just highlighting the difference between shagging a team mates (ex)bird and shagging someone else.
Both indefensible, one even more than the other.

Jukebox Jury

JJ, We're you at the Full members cup final at wembley in 1986 when we beat you 5-4? I remember being there as an 11 year old with my parents. We were 5-1 up with about 5 minutes to go and then you scored 3. What an odd tournament that was.

JJ, We're you at the Full members cup final at wembley in 1986 when we beat you 5-4? I remember being there as an 11 year old with my parents. We were 5-1 up with about 5 minutes to go and then you scored 3. What an odd tournament that was.

Yes I was there......looking at the ticket now, which is framed with my other 3 Wembley tickets (1981 cup final / replay and Gillingham 99 play off:guitar:)

City played united the day before, we drew 2-2, was 2 down and Arthur Albiston scored an own goal with a few minutes to go:D
Yes last 5 minutes was mad!

Jukebox Jury

Yes I was there......looking at the ticket now, which is framed with my other 3 Wembley tickets (1981 cup final / replay and Gillingham 99 play off:guitar:)

City played united the day before, we drew 2-2, was 2 down and Arthur Albiston scored an own goal with a few minutes to go:D
Yes last 5 minutes was mad!

Jukebox Jury

Mad, wasn't it, playing two games in two days. We won 1-0 at Southampton the day before with a Colin Pates deflected free kick. The next day - when Pates went up to lift the members cup, we were there! we we there!

Defensive about it? I couldn't give two tosses about it.
I'm just highlighting the difference between shagging a team mates (ex)bird and shagging someone else.
Both indefensible, one even more than the other.

Jukebox Jury

Then stop defending him! Everyone knows what Terry did was worse, it's just rich that little scab neck should shove his mouldy face into the fray.

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom