The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

I hope that if he is here, he will make himself known someday.

I have a hot line to him.......so if you leave a message here, I'll be sure to get it to him and relay the reply back to you......

COME ON CITY.............stuff Spurs.............oh... a few days late for that........:tears:

COME ON Wigan on Sunday:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Irregular Regular, John from Cork and all you other reds...... I've kind of missed you...in a perverse way.....er, I mean JJ say's he's missed you..... (ahem, cough)

I have a hot line to him.......so if you leave a message here, I'll be sure to get it to him and relay the reply back to you......

COME ON CITY.............stuff Spurs.............oh... a few days late for that........:tears:

COME ON Wigan on Sunday:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Irregular Regular, John from Cork and all you other reds...... I've kind of missed you...in a perverse way.....er, I mean JJ say's he's missed you..... (ahem, cough)

Next time you talk to JJ, tell him to tell Snowy that I said hello. :thumb:

Well JJ, I've kind of missed you too...
I know you are banned again mate but this thread is not quite the same without you.
Nobody here 'bites' quite like you do. :p
It's all a bit boring and predictable nowadays. :straightface:

And here we go again, a brand new season, where on earth has the time gone?

Man City first game of the season, and hopefully a nice 3 points to start us off..........COME ON CITY :guitar:

37831_410940610939_656795939_5093481_5151803_n.jpg

Let the battle begin my pretties :D

Thank you thank you thank you. For "loaning" us your best player last season. CRAIG BELLAMY. (Tbc) Unf***ing believable. He'll be like Messi in the Championship!

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom