The Official My Ticket Has Arrived Thread

My 22nd May tickets (yes i have a spare, pm me for details if your still needing one) arrived today, (ticketline ones, if only seetickets could be that efficient)
had to resort to ebay, but got them from a very nice non tout who was let down by friends who were supposed to come. so whoever you are, thanks a million.
:cool::guitar:

My Carnegie Hall tickets came in the mail already for the "tour of refusal 2009" :guitar::guitar:

Gosh!! i'd call guiness book of records, that has to be the fastest ticket dispatch EVER.
if only all of the companies/venues were that good. *sighs*

Anyone else's tickets for the 22nd May from ticketline not arrived yet?

Has anyone else's tickets for the Apollo on the 22nd and 23rd May not arrived yet, if you have bought them off Ticketline.

Re: Anyone else's tickets for the 22nd May from ticketline not arrived yet?

I recieved my Troxy ticket this morning, just waiting for my Brixton tickets now.

My Bowery ticket came via fedex yesterday..Can't believe I had to pay $16.00shipping for a ticketfast ticket that could have easily been e-mailed to me..

troxy ticket arrived today!! 3 and a 1/2 months earlier than the tracker said it would...
YEEHA!!
:guitar:

My Carnegie Hall tickets came in the mail already for the "tour of refusal 2009" :guitar::guitar:

Wow! Still waiting for mine. I went through such aggravation getting the tix online I couldn't remember which delivery option I chose, so I emailed Carnegie Hall yesterday and they said if I don't get them by the end of this month to contact them.

Carnegie tickets came in less than 24 hours. They are amazing.

Has anyone received their Webster Hall tickets yet?

troxy tix arrived today! fantabulosa indeed! from see
so see you up the east end

Webster Hall tickets came yesterday. Still waiting for the Wellmont...

Wellmount came today..along with a coupon for 25 free downloads from Emusic.com...maybe I should by Years of Refusal two more time...j/k

Tags
mozzy1=attention seeker
Back
Top Bottom