The Official Replying to chica Thread

Busy Clippers

Some of you may not realize the grave situation in which we find ourselves. Our own chica is being held prisoner by an invisible, perhaps malevolent, force in post number 1156 on the Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment Thread. It might be due to some kind of ancient Babylonian curse, or it might be an otherworldly force. Feel free to speculate. Please show her your support by replying to her here. This is her latest update:

Wolve and tmyem!, you've made my day

edit: omg, I have 2222 posts! What can I do to keep that number? Sister? Advice?

edit 2: maybe if I register again as chica2?

edit 3: wolve, Wild Oscar posted something about nostalgia in Julia thread, will you please reply to that for me? Thanks!

edit 4: this is f-in' boring... I really should register again. Suggestions for my new username?

edit 5: Maybe some animal from the zoo? Do you think Donald, Wally and Andy would accept me? I have big teeth. Maybe some rodent?

edit 6: Look, there is a rabbit emoticon on Sloppy Seconds

edit 7:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolve
can you keep editing as much as you want to?
I certainly hope so!
Quote:
and what do I have to post in julia thread?
Well, I really don't know, I thought Wild Oscar needed a shoulder to cry on (or a plimsoll to be spanked with) - as you can see, I didn't quite get the meaning of his post!

edit 8:
Quote:
why a plimsoll? and not ordinary moccasins?
I was mad about plimsolls when I was a kid! And then, I always imagine Moz spanking me with a plimsoll (Remember his quote, "Whoever says The Smiths have split shall be severely spanked by me with a wet plimsoll.")
Quote:
plans for tonight? except exhausting the Edit-button?
This button is a new source of joy for me!!!

edit 9: Oh Hatfull, but I'm here too! Give us a hug... OK, now a kiss... Hey hey, I'm straight!!! *Hatfull ignores my protest*

...was straight...

edit 10:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the more you explore me!
yep food is good i don't eat anything else. lol
Pfff... now I'm disappointed! (I ran out of emoticons, people!)

edit 11:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Alec
Try staying out for a week.
On that note... do you think I could do this for a week?! (just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder in the off-topics...)

edit 12: Stop it, please!!! I can't be part of the conversation! (or... whatever it's called)

edit 13: I'm stuck inside post 2222! Could someone pass some chocolate and a glass of milk, please?!

edit 14: OMG, excitement! Who is this Someone person? Mjp, are you back? Give us a hug!!!

edit 15: Pffff, no, I was wrong. With my luck neither will Afan be Morrissey!

edit 16: Btw, I've added one wicked Macedonian folk/rock/jazz song to my myspace page, you've got to check it out! (I'll upload it here as well in a couple of days)

edit 17: It's just started snowing. And my cat has been possessed by an evil spirit. Just thought I'd share this with you.

edit 18: Does anyone else find this fascinating? The Little Girl Giant (the part where she eats ice cream is so creepy!)

I was seriously creeped out by that, having been in London around that exact time. Had I rounded the corner and saw that I would have run whimpering into the hedges, crying for my mommy, and slept with the light on every night. And I've never even done drugs!

edit 19: Just when I thought whoamI was a godsend... life is cruel *single tear*

edit 20: I wonder if Busy Clippers still has that mermaid house... I've been thinking about it all day. I'd love to move there so much...

Sorry, Mermaid house was made of shoebox, construction paper, and gluestick and therefore not built to withstand much. I do have an idea for one made of plaster, shells, and mosaic which might suit you better.

edit 21: A kiss, a hug or a hand shake? Wow, interesting topic. I have the same problem as the poster. Too bad I can't express my empathy...

Where I live social kissing is way out of control, it even happens in business environments. You have to have moves like Mohammad Ali to avoid it. And I certainly do.

Last edited:
edit 17: It's just started snowing. And my cat has been possessed by an evil spirit. Just thought I'd share this with you.
s-s-snow?? possessed kitty??
ideaun1.gif

snowcataxn4.jpg

833172040mvd4.jpg

Tidy the guest-room, chica
(then tidy it some more).

Fr. Codreanu's a comin'!
incenseoz7.gif

Some of you may not realize the grave situation in which we find ourselves. Our own chica is being held prisoner by an invisible, perhaps malevolent, force in post number 1156 on the Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment Thread. It might be due to some kind of ancient Babylonian curse, or it might be an otherworldly force. Feel free to speculate. Please show her your support by replying to her here.

Why chica needs to think of something, quick! :(

dent4.jpg

Chica, my Serbian princess, I shall save you! What can I do? Does it require some sort of exorcism (for your cat? :) )?
(Hang on, now she can't reply either. Clippers, what now? :eek: ).

confession: I am the invisible and malevolent force

I guess chica was an easy victim...

this is all bonkers...do some chanting, sprikle some holy water or get them girls from "charmed".
but at the moment i've got to go to the shops. pls free chica before i come back.

Les absents ont tort!

Some of you may not realize the grave situation in which we find ourselves. Our own chica is being held prisoner by an invisible, perhaps malevolent, force in post number 1156 on the Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment Thread. It might be due to some kind of ancient Babylonian curse, or it might be an otherworldly force. Feel free to speculate. Please show her your support by replying to her here. This is her latest update:

Wolve and tmyem!, you've made my day

edit: omg, I have 2222 posts! What can I do to keep that number? Sister? Advice?

edit 9: Oh Hatfull, but I'm here too! Give us a hug... OK, now a kiss... Hey hey, I'm straight!!! *Hatfull ignores my protest*

...was straight...

Hehe!!! I knew i could corrupt you!!! It's the boobies that do it!!!

WHAT?????????? I think you'll find she was a consenting adult!

WHAT?????????? I think you'll find she was a consenting adult!

Consenting schmenting. A girl can say yes on the outside and say no on the inside.

Of course, I'm just messing with you. I'm sure she was the one who started it all.

Hmpf!!! Thank you for realising it wasn't entirely my fault!!!

Do not seek logic in chica's actions :p . (See what I did there? If we taunt her she'll have to respond!)

i guess crossroads really is belly up now with this non-logical turn of events.... :(
(and i know my logic is sound) ;)

[note: if this confuses anyone in any way yet someone really wants to know - well, just read the crossroads thread for clues]

nevermind

Last edited:
edit 33: Hello Fishy, baby! (btw, I thought you were going to marry ME!)
Well, I'm open to the idea of polygamy ;) . Besides, he hasn't answered yet :( .

I'm a lazy reader (blame Solo!), I haven't started reading the book yet. Who knows, maybe I'll ask you about it in a couple of months! As for other presents, I got more chocolate than Sir Alec would like (I'm getting closer to 180 pounds every day!!!)
Mmm, chocolate... We weigh in kilos so I'm not sure how much 180 pounds is :) . I'm sure you're still pretty! (I saw your pic on myspace you know. and now I know your real name too so I can stalk you.)

Back
Top Bottom