The official "what are you wearing" thread

A bit moody? I thought you were one of those rare cheerful people who always are happy the instant they wake up!

And to stay a bit on topic (;)) are you in your pyjamas now? Is it cute? :p

today, my enseble includes
footwear
caligae.jpg

a modern adaption of these
but i may have to put shoes on
however
product_thumb.jpg

the sweater can stay on, if i take it off while i eat, so it does not get dirty
and later, over my
Aquaman_Boxers.jpg

i shall put on
Black%20Dockers_FH05_Men_405616159.jpg

^^^aquaman boxers lovely i want em for xmas:)

today in my usual dandy fashion... a black velvet three button jacket, multi coloured scarf, dark blue v neck tshirt, black leather belt, grey charcoal trouser, black chelsea boots, black rain coat.
i now have ten day old facial hair and my suede head has grown out to be messed up with my hands and called by someone "boyish charm".

a yellow prom dress :p an these little tight thing that go to my knees which are rather special

^ yr a dandy alright!

Me? A siren in polar bear flannels and a t-shirt.

why thank you my lovely....

had to explain today why last week i was walking around with a bunch of plastic flowers sticking out of my back pocket, to my boss. i found them when we were sorting out the decorations.

but do polar bear have flannels!!!!

thank you, these tights they do that to people..

pink pyjamas with black polka dots on them, the type of PJs that have a vest top, and a pink hoodie. Black socks.

Red PJs (yes, also one with a vest top)

hey hatfull! how was the party? anything worked out? :p

Shirt, tie, slacks, sensible shoes.

I'm at work!! :(

a sullen look with a pair of jeans, black converse, a navy blue jumper with white strips, a black t shirt, blue check boxers, black socks & a couple of hours ago when out in the morning sun (yes sunny in london in december) a battered collerless bikers jacket.

i am virtys mate and im wearing leggings and a shirley-bassey style sequined dress the nly jacket i have with me is a parka....:confused:

i am virtys mate and im wearing leggings and a shirley-bassey style sequined dress the nly jacket i have with me is a parka....:confused:

hello v.deads friend why not get yer own usercode and join in:)

i would like to be wearing a shirley bassey dress... but that is another story!

Tags
bona drag clothes
Back
Top Bottom