the OFFICIAL world cup 2010 thread

How about that for a winning penalty? Big balls:thumb:

What a game... Football, hey!!

DRAMA!!!!!!
I couldn't watch the penalties.

I thought Ghana could have had two penalries earlier, and possibly one for Uruguay. Pity the game was sent to the lottery of penalties when a clear goal denied by the handball. Cynical way to go through after all theat honest endeavour. :(

super-_hw.gif

(say anything, I'm not coming to this thread again )

Uruguay are really good! I reckon they could beat Holland. Forlan and Suarez are class!

Forlan played well, but will Suarez get to play again? Holland are better.

Oh yeah, forgot about the handballism. A straight red just counts for the next game, doesn't it?

I love how they play Forlan just behind the strikers. Almost like a playmaker. He takes a mean free-kick too.

Forlan played well, but will Suarez get to play again? Holland are better.

probably right, but they weren't so great in their last match.
Suarez was desperate, as we all were. It was a reflex, and I (we all ) thank him.
Hey, they got a penalty and missed it :blushing::blushing:

I said I wasn't cominh back.

We SO needed this, you can't imagine. Seriously.

probably right, but they weren't so great in their last match.
Suarez was desperate, as we all were. It was a reflex, and I (we all ) thank him.
Hey, they got a penalty and missed it :blushing::blushing:

I said I wasn't cominh back.

We SO needed this, you can't imagine. Seriously.

I actually wanted Uruguay to win. The way the coach has set his team up is genius. Two defensive midfielders and then let the forwards do their jobs. Please Chelsea sign Suarez from Ajax! Give them the 30 mill they want!

I actually wanted Uruguay to win. The way the coach has set his team up is genius. Two defensive midfielders and then let the forwards do their jobs. Please Chelsea sign Suarez from Ajax! Give them the 30 mill they want!

Tabarez was heavily criticized in the beginning for this (you know, everybody's an expert!) but he's very cool. A cool guy indeed, and we're happy for him, he deserves it.

what I don't like about Suarez is that he's egoistic in his game, he rarely passes it :straightface:

But who cares today :lbf:

Tabarez was heavily criticized in the beginning for this (you know, everybody's an expert!) but he's very cool. A cool guy indeed, and we're happy for him, he deserves it.

what I don't like about Suarez is that he's egoistic in his game, he rarely passes it :straightface:

But who cares today :lbf:

I think Gyan from Ghana is the worst for that. Suarez has a beautiful right foot and we'd welcome at Chelsea any day. Imagine him and Drogba up front together?

Yes Suarez would go down well at the Bridge...CHEATING BASTARD THAT HE IS!!!:lbf:

Seriously though man of the match for taking one for the team (oo-er) or cheating c***? I think everyone would have done the same in a similar situation. Bit different from Henry's handball against Ireland though

Argentina or Germany? Spain or Paraguay? How is Brazil today?

Germany were superb today, tactically flawless. They must be favourites to win it now. Spain were very poor, by their very high standards, but scraped through. My money's been on Spain from day one, and I'm not changing my mind now, but a big improvement is needed.

Hup Holland hup.

Stilll I'm very excited about this World Cup, it being in Africa and being able to watch most of the games. Come on Holland

:guitar::guitar::guitar::lbf::lbf::guitar::guitar::thumb: Up the Netherlands

:guitar::guitar::guitar::lbf::lbf::guitar::guitar::thumb: Up the Netherlands

Oh yes. I have money on both Holland and Germany. And the local paper is doing a 2 for 1 offer at several restaurants. All of which means if Germany or Holland win the World cup, the family Finan get a feed up for free. And that's alliteration, f***ers! Get in!

P.

Tags
football hornets soccer vulvazelas
Back
Top Bottom