The Scarlet1987 Tribute Thread

eastenders.jpg

It looks like you've lost weight from some of the other pics. You are very pretty.

Is that a urinal in the background?

Yep of course awful humour....I did not expect much less.

It looks like you've lost weight from some of the other pics. You are very pretty.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Is that a real compliment? My weight goes up and down yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo I much prefer to be quite buxom...I always think spilling out of the corset rather than sliding out of it is much sexier!

I f***ing love Eastenders. And yes Pat has always been an idle of mine

i like your little tins with the pinup girls on them. that's another real compliment.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Is that a real compliment? My weight goes up and down yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo I much prefer to be quite buxom...I always think spilling out of the corset rather than sliding out of it is much sexier!

That was a real compliment. You look the right weight in all the right places. In an earlier photo your upper arms were larger, sort of mannish, could've just been the dress though. That was the only thing that made me think you were a tranny which clearly you are not. :p

Yeah, still a tranny with bad make up.

well, im not a boob dude, but my guess is guy's who are into trannies are
cuz thats they(trannies) get done 1st right? :p
I don't know. Good question though.

There are some serious clique/posse/gang bullies on here. Not that I expect much less

Tags
dye in a fire dye job mad tranny sasquatch frink scarlet = cunting cunt scarlettmadeway4pigsty tranny frink thread
Back
Top Bottom