Morrissey Central #The Show Must Be Paused (June 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Sam has ruined his career. Ever since he came into the picture, everything went to shit.

Let's hope they don't stop the protests until people don't be named, cathegorized or spotted by their skin tone. It's a long way, but it has to continue without claudication.

Classic you, dumming down a dumb arse proud to tell the whole planet he is a FOR BRITAIN supporter.

Give it a rest - I've spent the last six years gloomily trudging around the UK with my red rosette getting yelled at, spat at, threatened, called a traitor, one of our MPs was murdered, we ripped ourselves apart with in-fighting, put disgusting things on social media & were decimated at the ballot box.

La Moz isn't close to the most awful thing in British politics.

I looked. It's not that bad.

I wish he would do a properly worded apology for giving the wrong impression & engage with legacy media again. But I'm not sure what would snap him out of the headspace he seems to be in.
Or another exclusive interview on KIPPER CENTRAL. Where he can share his inner self.

Here comes the reverse ferret I've told you about so, so many times. All about the money. A Piers Morgan-like Damascene conversion when he realises his career is over and no one wants him or his product anymore. Using the current situation to fashion a volte-face. What a disgrace he is.

Peter, your straightjacket awaits...

The intolerant left have now become the people you'd least like to get stuck in a lift with. Makes one become quite nostalgic for the days of the NF and the BNP, at least we knew to avoid them like the plague, who would have thought back then that the real plague would be the intolerant, inflexible, sanctimonious far left. One can read their posts here on a daily basis, look how angry and spite drenched they are, conversely, those who would have formerly been considered to have 'dubious' views now seem entirely reasonable in comparison. I think that, in the present climate, there are valid points being made from both sides of the argument, but the intolerant left will never compromise, they simply demand that everyone think as they do, refusal to do so means being cancelled, and expelled from society. What a sorry lot the left have become.

People are desperately naive about issues of resentment, crowds and mob behaviour. They could learn something by coming here and observing the hatred aimed at Morrissey.
Shameful to see people getting treated like this. White men that know her should of found this guy and put him on his knees

The intolerant left have now become the people you'd least like to get stuck in a lift with. Makes one become quite nostalgic for the days of the NF and the BNP, at least we knew to avoid them like the plague, who would have thought back then that the real plague would be the intolerant, inflexible, sanctimonious far left. One can read their posts here on a daily basis, look how angry and spite drenched they are, conversely, those who would have formerly been considered to have 'dubious' views now seem entirely reasonable in comparison. I think that, in the present climate, there are valid points being made from both sides of the argument, but the intolerant left will never compromise, they simply demand that everyone think as they do, refusal to do so means being cancelled, and expelled from society. What a sorry lot the left have become.
Yes; they are more disingenuous than the NF ever was. The NF never claimed to be ‘inclusive’. The hard left does, and then advocates hatred and violence for the benefit of the cause. The movement is intellectually weak, and (worse) spiritually empty.

Last edited by a moderator:

See also (both appearing prior):

By "Paused" is meant we must remain neutral and not feed into the fear inducing Media. Everything we do and say matters, it creates our reality at a quantum level. Feeding the polarisation on this site or in the world at large is the same thing. It's all negative energy. We've got this one life, don't waste it.

You do realise that your patron saint is rooting for the protesters? And how telling that your solution to this is: more violence.
How telling is it that your reaction to seeing a brown man tell a white woman to get down on her knees and apologize for her existence is to criticize white men for wanting to justly respond in kind by holding that punk accountable. I'm guessing a woman could never feel safe in your presence. You're a weakling

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom