Morrissey Central #The Show Must Be Paused (June 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, no woman would ever feel comfortable in your presence, because you are a vile creep.

Poor comeback. :rolleyes:
the dude already said no woman would feel comfortable in your presence, try making an original response FFS.

Shameful to see people getting treated like this. White men that know her should of found this guy and put him on his knees

Historically, plebeian riots and revolutions have rarely (if ever) resulted in justice. In truth, it is the position of the oppressor that is envied by the rabble rousers. Human slaughter became public theatre in the French Revolution. It would be no different in the USA without a spiritual leader, to provide guidance and direction. I would nominate... Morrissey.

Interesting that George Floyd and the cop who killed him worked at the same nightclub as security. False Flag? Fake News? Who knows these days. Match in a powder keg if you want diversionary riots and a race war.

There's not going to be a race war. No matter how malicious social media gets, there isn't enough Americans up for it.

If Trump doesn't wind his neck in there might be another Kent State.

Morrissey was equally supportive of the Arab Spring protests, ten years ago.

Indeed, wherever injustice is found Morrissey has recognised the cause.

Sadly, his ‘fan’ base here has repaid him by being unjust towards him.
True.

Expected idiotic responses from two of Morrissey-Solo's most idiotic users.
Ir seems that your emotional instability does not allow you to use plausible arguments. Instead, you jump right to offensive and swear words.

Sam has ruined his career. Ever since he came into the picture, everything went to shit.
Maybe he will work on re naming Morrissey Central.
MORRISSEY.
LUST FOR DOMINANCE.
Where anything dead, animal or human,can be thoroughly exploited to further the cause.
Loathsome, ddisgusting, lowlife Morrissey.

Maybe he will work on re naming Morrissey Central.
MORRISSEY.
LUST FOR DOMINANCE.
Where anything dead, animal or human,can be thoroughly exploited to further the cause.
Loathsome, ddisgusting, lowlife Morrissey.
It must be daft o’clock.

He said, that no woman would feel safe in my company. Try to keep up.
He kept up idiot. He was pointing out how terrible your comeback was. And this just made you look even dumber. Go back to being the simp we all know you to be. Ignore my posts from now on cause all you do is whine, troll and repeat

He kept up idiot. He was pointing out how terrible your comeback was. And this just made you look even dumber. Go back to being the simp we all know you to be. Ignore my posts from now on cause all you do is whine, troll and repeat

No such hope. I will keep on disliking your posts as long as I live. Because you're insecure enough to care.

"I dOn'T tHiNk mOrRiSsEy hAs HuRt hIs CaReEr..."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That twitter was a fun and telling little scroll. Facebook looks much the same.

My favorites were "Far-fetched" and "Ironic that the man who wrote I Know It's Over doesn't know it's over."

This fits with Morrissey's world view. He has a strange but consistent mid 20th century picture of what the world should be. It crops up over and over in his work, aesthetic choices and statements. England is white people in terraced houses playing football in black and white photographs. Italy is well dressed men riding Vespa scooters. Mexico is full of lovably poor and simple people. The Middle East is the sound of I Will See You in Far-Off Places. America is where battles over civil rights are fought. The rest of the world is just to foreign for him to even grapple with in any meaningful way.
It is all very neat and tidy for him. It is also infantilizing and simplistic. He romanticizes poverty Mexico but glamour in Italy. The struggle he supports in America mirrors the one he denounces in England.
Is it hateful? I don't know. Is it accurate, nuanced or in touch with people's lives? Absolutely not.

"I dOn'T tHiNk mOrRiSsEy hAs HuRt hIs CaReEr..."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That twitter was a fun and telling little scroll. Facebook looks much the same.

My favorites were "Far-fetched" and "Ironic that the man who wrote I Know It's Over doesn't know it's over."
as Rambo said at the end of first blood-its never over.

Give it a rest - I've spent the last six years gloomily trudging around the UK with my red rosette getting yelled at, spat at, threatened, called a traitor, one of our MPs was murdered, we ripped ourselves apart with in-fighting, put disgusting things on social media & were decimated at the ballot box.

La Moz isn't close to the most awful thing in British politics.
nerak I can tell you where labour went wrong,they picked the wrong milliband all those years ago.

nerak I can tell you where labour went wrong,they picked the wrong milliband all those years ago.
It’s only possible to think that if you believed Tony Blair wasn’t smarmy enough.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom