The Skylarker Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Skylarker, tell us about your day today.

Well...

Not much to tell. I'm off. I got up with my kid around 6, did his therapy, fed him, watched Powerpuff Girls with him, took him to school, came home, started cleaning up my 9-gig Suede folder, talked some shit on Solo, and watched The Greatest American Hero.

You?

Well...

Not much to tell. I'm off. I got up with my kid around 6, did his therapy, fed him, watched Powerpuff Girls with him, took him to school, came home, started cleaning up my 9-gig Suede folder, talked some shit on Solo, and watched The Greatest American Hero.

You?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...

You?

That sounds like a lovely day (with the exception of waking up at 6). I loved Powerpuff Girls when I was a kid. Your son is lucky you watch it with him, I'm sure it's really nice for him to have a father who shares his interests. I always watched it alone and drew pictures of the villains. The one and only time I tried acid I just sat at home and watched a Powerpuff Girls marathon. Oh, the memories.

Today I woke up and had an interview at a kid's gym. The lady who interviewed me managed to say cock sucker twice in 35 minutes. It was...interesting. It went pretty well though and I think I'm going to get it. After that I went home and changed for work. Now I'm just sitting here waiting to go home. I was supposed to call someone today but I was too busy all afternoon at work and now I'm afraid to call this late. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow.

My sister sent me a picture of her tiny fetus today. It was awesome. Today feels like a nice day.

That sounds like a lovely day (with the exception of waking up at 6). I loved Powerpuff Girls when I was a kid. Your son is lucky you watch it with him, I'm sure it's really nice for him to have a father who shares his interests. I always watched it alone and drew pictures of the villains. The one and only time I tried acid I just sat at home and watched a Powerpuff Girls marathon. Oh, the memories.

Today I woke up and had an interview at a kid's gym. The lady who interviewed me managed to say cock sucker twice in 35 minutes. It was...interesting. It went pretty well though and I think I'm going to get it. After that I went home and changed for work. Now I'm just sitting here waiting to go home. I was supposed to call someone today but I was too busy all afternoon at work and now I'm afraid to call this late. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow.

My sister sent me a picture of her tiny fetus today. It was awesome. Today feels like a nice day.

Babies freak me out. Those whole nine months, the doctor visits, it was horrifying. Everything is reduced to the clinical...it's creepy. I can't even imagine how much worse it is for the chick.

There is a weird feeling, though, seeing the ultrasound pictures the first time.

Anyway, not a period I look back on with great nostalgia. I much prefer the Powerpuff Girl watching stage.

I find it odd that a show I watched as a kid is being viewed by your child. It's just... awesome.

I used to watch it during its original run with my older son...and he isn't that much younger than you. :lbf:

I just found out they are redoing the show...I'm sure it will be abysmal.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssss
3483qxi.jpg

tumblr_mlt5tjKEBm1rkradho1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom