The Smiths And Morrissey Changed Our Lives - The Observer

Last edited by a moderator:
It's dreadful, and it's me in it. The more I read it the more I hate it - the writer got it totally wrong. That's me with my back to the camera on the left in the print edition, with the tattoos. I thought the writer who posted here would be the one to write it and he was nowhere near it. Ugh. It's so disappointing because I love the Guardian but I could point by point explain what went wrong with it...

The Jon Savage opening is wonderful. The bit about the Scouse writer is fine, at a pinch so is lady on the bike but the rest? Awful. *sigh* That'll teach me...

it's dreadful, and it's me in it. The more i read it the more i hate it - the writer got it totally wrong. That's me with my back to the camera on the left in the print edition, with the tattoos. I thought the writer who posted here would be the one to write it and he was nowhere near it. Ugh. It's so disappointing because i love the guardian but i could point by point explain what went wrong with it...

The jon savage opening is wonderful. The bit about the scouse writer is fine, at a pinch so is lady on the bike but the rest? Awful. *sigh* that'll teach me...

well i thought it was a nice read.

It's dreadful, and it's me in it. The more I read it the more I hate it - the writer got it totally wrong. That's me with my back to the camera on the left in the print edition, with the tattoos. I thought the writer who posted here would be the one to write it and he was nowhere near it. Ugh. It's so disappointing because I love the Guardian but I could point by point explain what went wrong with it...

The Jon Savage opening is wonderful. The bit about the Scouse writer is fine, at a pinch so is lady on the bike but the rest? Awful. *sigh* That'll teach me...

Glad to hear that my contribution, the middle bit, was "awful". That'll teach me...

Shaun Duggan making another appearance - he's really milked that Moz interview over the years!

Which bit is you? I'm really talking about the bit I'm in, festooned with errors. Still, live and learn! I can laugh about it now but at the time it was terrible ;-)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom