"The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mine)

Re: Article: "The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mi

so this shit is real or not??

Re: Article: "The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mi

Stephane's site should be shut down. What a f***ing asshole.

So, the chances of this actually being real and not a hoax are currently around 0.01%.

So you're saying there's a chance...

Stephane's site should be shut down. What a f***ing asshole.

He was very nice, when I met him and sold him vinyl. As many others here have already suggested, I suspect that this has either happened without his knowledge, or was not designed from the outset as an elaborate prank. I actually quite like it even if it is not real, as it he has essentially consolidated, in proper time-frame, our wish lists.

Re:

Stephane's site should be shut down. What a f***ing a******.

I strongly advise you to apologise to Stephane.

Passionsjustlikemine.com was created by him, but he stepped down to maintain the site in 2012.

In fact site administrator of Morrissey-solo posted wrong information in the past.
Do you also call him an effing a******?
I hope not.

Last edited:
Re:

So if these were real, which one would you purchase first?

I would have to have the five Smiths 4xCD/1xDVD Box sets all together.........then live on bread and water for a couple of months to pay off the credit card bill!

Re:

I strongly advise you to apologise to Stephane.

Passionsjustlikemine.com was created by him, but he stepped down to maintain the site in 2012.

So Stephane is no longer running Passions Just Like Mine, but some other clueless twat has taken over the site and decided to start posting fake releases? Oh well, that's alright then.

Re: Legacy Reissue Series

Politics and legalities aside, it seems fake to me because some of those tracks don't exist.

Everything listed exists. Perhaps in unfinished form, but it's out there. And there's so much more. So much more.

I think the pre-order date gives it away but why bother with an April Fools in February

Actually, the question should be "why bother with an April Fools on April 1st". That does not work anymore. Nowadays you need to get creative.

But I'm saying this is either a straight up hoax (most likely) or an attempt by Stephane or someone else to make a case for an actual release (to show record companies what could be done and that there would be an interest for it).

Yes, this.
And for the fun of it. It was a lot of fun, at least for me...
And because I had the information organised this way for people who have requested it in the past. I was faced with the decision of deleting it or sharing it.
And because the back catalogue of many inferior artists gets treated with so much more respect than that of Morrissey and the Smiths.
And because I want to get people talking about reissues... which leads us to:

So if these were real, which one would you purchase first?

It's about time you asked. Who knows, people may be paying attention to your answers...

Stéphane

Stephane - you are a total cock, and any respect I had for you and your site has now gone.

Fine - if you want to get people talking about possible re-issues with extra tracks, stick it up on your site, and get people talking about what could have been - but clearly label it as a 'fantasy' - don't try and hoax people into getting excited about something that is total bullshit.

Dickhead.

Nice one, Stephane. It did look like a lot of fun to put together! Don't see why some people were so bothered.

Edit: Oh, and I'd get em all. I'd be broke, but happy.

Last edited:

He perpetrates a hoax and gets congratulated.
I perpetrate a hoax and get banned.

albino-gorilla.png

He perpetrates a hoax and gets congratulated.
I perpetrate a hoax and get banned.

Yeah. Absolutely f***ing amazing, the double standards here. Absolutely amazing. And to boot, Kewpie actually suggests that anyone who insults Stephane should apologize.

Unf***ingreal.

Re: Legacy Reissue Series

Everything listed exists. Perhaps in unfinished form, but it's out there. And there's so much more. So much more.

Like what?

How about posting some fake tour dates as a news item next. That would be fun, right?

Why would he get banned for posting something on his own personal site?

Yeah. Absolutely f***ing amazing, the double standards here. Absolutely amazing. And to boot, Kewpie actually suggests that anyone who insults Stephane should apologize.

Unf***ingreal.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom