The Smiths??? Greatest name for a band ever?

I also think Joy Division was a good name. Do tell as to why you would think otherwise.

We veered into controversial territory there.

I do like these band's names though:

thesealcubclubbingclub

The Victorian English Gentlemens Club

Butthole Surfers
Sheep on drugs

Genesis

I like the name "Joy Division" because it sounds good to pronounce.
"The Smiths" is one of my favourite band names.

I thought that the joy divsion was the group of Nazis chosen to produce the super breed...either way, does not a bad name make. The band never glorified nazi-dom, so what's the issue.

No they didn't but its in pretty poor taste...

I suppose if Ian Curtis had gassed himself to death then we'd all be going to Barmitzvahs, weekly.

My son wants to be in a band when he grows up. He wants to call it: "aROCKnids" Get it? Get it? Get it, mom? Is that a cool rock band name, Mom? See, it's like spiders, arachnids, and like ROCK music. Cool, huh, Mom?

Yes. Daily. Still cool, but no cooler than yesterday, and slightly less cool than when you asked me ten minutes ago.

I gotta go put this on my blog.

My son wants to be in a band when he grows up. He wants to call it: "aROCKnids" Get it? Get it? Get it, mom? Is that a cool rock band name, Mom? See, it's like spiders, arachnids, and like ROCK music. Cool, huh, Mom?

Yes. Daily. Still cool, but no cooler than yesterday, and slightly less cool than when you asked me ten minutes ago.

I gotta go put this on my blog.

Happy in the haze seems quite apt, son!

youve all forgotten the Blow Monkeys havent you....

The Libertines was a great name I think because it actually meant something to them and there idea of living almost in a different world they created, as libertines.

XTC As it's easy to spell:o

Back
Top Bottom