The Smiths - Live At The G-Mex

Famous When Dead, excuse me if i abuse of your kindess... googling around i've just discover that you've created a wonderful thing called "Queen Is Dead Tour Widescreen Anthology"... is there any chance to take a look or download this wonder? thank you! :)

Famous When Dead, excuse me if i abuse of your kindess... googling around i've just discover that you've created a wonderful thing called "Queen Is Dead Tour Widescreen Anthology"... is there any chance to take a look or download this wonder? thank you! :)
Hi there,
Unfortunately, that's not my work - it's a namesake on Smith's Torrents.
Having just checked, there is a seed for this video compilation (there is a sequel too), it is just over 4gb and that's a bit too prohibitive by size to send over file sharing sites.
The torrent is here:
http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2510
Sorry I couldn't be more help, but it is there and currently active.
Regards,
FWD.

Hi there,
Unfortunately, that's not my work - it's a namesake on Smith's Torrents.
Having just checked, there is a seed for this video compilation (there is a sequel too), it is just over 4gb and that's a bit too prohibitive by size to send over file sharing sites.
The torrent is here:
http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2510
Sorry I couldn't be more help, but it is there and currently active.
Regards,
FWD.

this is the compilation i'm talking about... Widescreen Anthology...

HqB35vV.jpg

HqB35vV

this is the compilation i'm talking about... Widescreen Anthology...

HqB35vV.jpg

HqB35vV
Hmm... Well, not sure then. It's not a coincidence that soundsville refrence a FWD and there's a FWD posting similar on STorrents...
I'm just guessing this is one of their compilations that has escaped their sharing on Smiths Torrents. I think you'd need to find someone with a physical copy of this dvd - mp4 it and hope they can find a way to get it across to you. If I find it at a record fair - I will certainly pick it up. Soundsville doesn't sell copies - just lists them.
Regards,
FWD.

Has anyone a flac version of this post?

A kind person at www.smithstorrents.co.uk has recently made available a hugely improved recording of the FM broadcast of the G-MEX gig.
Some have pondered if this is perhaps even better than "Rank", I say quite possibly, or at least on a par, both content and sound quality wise.

Here you can find an MP3 version (256 kpbs):

G-MEX.zip

Tracklisting:

Intro (The March Of The Capulets)
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Panic
Vicar In A Tutu
Frankly, Mr. Shankly
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Ask
I Want The One I Can't Have
Cemetry Gates