'The Smiths' or 'Morrissey Shot'

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

Going to purchase a new Smiths/Morrissey book (already own 'Songs that Saved...' and 'Peepholism') and have it tied between Linder's 'Morrissey Shot' and 'The Smiths' by Nalinee Darmrong.
Any people out there with strong opinions on which is the better piece?

in this life make your own choice as its all subjective.if you buy one there will be a comment saying the other one was better,so make your choice and if its the wrong choice save up and buy the other one.either way enjoy.

You could always do what I did and steal Morrissey Shot from the library, pay the price to replace it, feel guilty for stealing it from the library in the first place, then sneak it back onto the shelf. Worked for me!

You could always do what I did and steal Morrissey Shot from the library, pay the price to replace it, feel guilty for stealing it from the library in the first place, then sneak it back onto the shelf. Worked for me!
or you could do what i do and just rip out all the pages and then when you return it to the library complain that when you checked it out all the pages were missing.

or you could do what i do and just rip out all the pages and then when you return it to the library complain that when you checked it out all the pages were missing.

Tsk, how disingenuous for a civilized bunny! :squiffy:
The part worrying me the most though is that you would make that completely innocent impression on me if I happened to be the library clerck and actually filing your complaint and ordered a new item and making sure you would have the honour to read it first.
I feel week in the knees when I have to deal with a cute bunny. :o

Tsk, how disingenuous for a civilized bunny! :squiffy:
The part worrying me the most though is that you would make that completely innocent impression on me if I happened to be the library clerck and actually filing your complaint and ordered a new item and making sure you would have the honour to read it first.
I feel week in the knees when I have to deal with a cute bunny. :o
what about this bunny? i aint never said i was civillized or cute!
125362f90b57bff62da0351e992ea6a5--crazy-animals-funny-animals.jpg

what about this bunny? i aint never said i was civillized or cute!
125362f90b57bff62da0351e992ea6a5--crazy-animals-funny-animals.jpg

Man, I'd hate to meet that bunny in a dark alley ! Come to think of it, I'd hate to meet any bunny in a dark alley, it would just be too weird !

Anyways, the OP should just steal both books and call it a day. Problem solved . :cool:

Man, I'd hate to meet that bunny in a dark alley ! Come to think of it, I'd hate to meet any bunny in a dark alley, it would just be too weird !

Anyways, the OP should just steal both books and call it a day. Problem solved . :cool:
im always in favour of meeting bunnies in dark alleys:love:

i had to reference what the original poster said because i had forgotten, but yes, agreed! steal both OP! you deserve them! stick it to the man!

Though, if one was forced to choose... definitely 'SHOT'. Mine is signed by Linder with her little drawings of fish and stars around the page... lovely. :love: :)

Though, if one was forced to choose... definitely 'SHOT'. Mine is signed by Linder with her little drawings of fish and stars around the page... lovely. :love: :)

Wow, that's great Ketamine!
A little treasure to feel good about!
I only have Peepholism, not signed. :(

looks like the bunny from Donnie darko.

I could never! For Gawd's sake, man! It's a book! Is nothing sacred???

Tags
books linder sterling morrissey shot nalinee darmrong the smiths
Back
Top Bottom