Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 59
  • photo 1 - Copy.JPG
    photo 1 - Copy.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
happy to split, or as a pair. Loads of interest just on the sleeve - which is hardly surprising.

Hi,

Put them on evilbay, you will get more and I would also pay more £850 if it was listed.

Good luck with your auction

Yeah i agree, something as rare as this should be put on ebay, let us all have a go. List the sleeve for something daft like £2000 or best offer!

Yes indeed, get it on fleabay and let battle commence....it is rarer than that HIG negative sleeve but for some odd reason I doubt it would get close to the £3000 that just sold for. Mind you, haven't we all been here before with this red sleeve. I offered on it the last time it was posted up along with many others so are we to assume that no serious offer came in then either.I reckon £1000 is my limit but if slap me on the patio would go anywhere near his "daft" suggestion of £2000 OBO then the seller should rip his hand off.

Yes indeed, get it on fleabay and let battle commence....it is rarer than that HIG negative sleeve but for some odd reason I doubt it would get close to the £3000 that just sold for. Mind you, haven't we all been here before with this red sleeve. I offered on it the last time it was posted up along with many others so are we to assume that no serious offer came in then either.I reckon £1000 is my limit but if slap me on the patio would go anywhere near his "daft" suggestion of £2000 OBO then the seller should rip his hand off.

Oh no, i wouldn't go anywhere near £2000, but for the interest of fun, get it up on eBay and get the feelers out, gauge offers, and like u said, the negative sleeve went within 24hrs for £3,000 so it's not out the question that someone would pay a crazy amount for this. I personally think your offer of £800-1000 is very VERY high for just the sleeve. Cant harm to list it on ebay is all im saying.

Back
Top Bottom