The Smiths scarf?

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

355485A5-44B8-4F2B-9FBB-11EE4DF558D5.jpeg Has anyone ever seen one of these?
Recently acquired The Smiths concert style scarf, cannot find any information about it, not sure if it’s an original concert scarf (it does smell “old”) or a recent vintage style piece. Either way I don’t mind, it’s a nice little item, just wanted to know if anyone has seen one before?

View attachment 48307 Has anyone ever seen one of these?
Recently acquired The Smiths concert style scarf, cannot find any information about it, not sure if it’s an original concert scarf (it does smell “old”) or a recent vintage style piece. Either way I don’t mind, it’s a nice little item, just wanted to know if anyone has seen one before?

Yeah seen them quite frequently on eBay. Not sure if they’re official merch or not.

I seem to remember these silk style scarves being a regular item sold outside venues, along with snide t-shirts, a cheap printed item not intended to be worn more a pin to the wall in the days when kids put posters up.

I seem to remember these silk style scarves being a regular item sold outside venues, along with snide t-shirts, a cheap printed item not intended to be worn more a pin to the wall in the days when kids put posters up.

That seems likely I’d imagine. Not an official piece of merch but certainly of the period - which is nice!

Surely not real merch? Interesting all the same. Thanks for posting. Got a better picture by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom