The Smyths - Saturday 6th December - PUTNEY

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
Sorry to jump the gun but looking forward to this already (plus Maurice E normally announces my attendance;))

Good set in St Albans but dodgy crowd so be nice to be back in the smoke, albeit still in a Tory seat.

KitKatMoz (my next door neighbour, can you believe it) making his Smyths debut, any others soloers making the pilgrimage to South West London?

Text sent to those who need me to book tickets....

So, who'll be joining me and Virgil for this? C'mon...we're young, friendly and have good hygiene. Actually, that is probably just me.

So, who'll be joining me and Virgil for this? C'mon...we're young, friendly and have good hygiene. Actually, that is probably just me.

For everyone who's coming, why not bring some flowers with you? Not only will it be authentic and look pretty but the fragrance will mask anyone who does not have good hygiene! Seriously though, let's see how many flowers we can get in the place...

Oi - I bought that aftershave in good faith, the bloke who sold it to me said it would make me irresistible to the opposite sex, in fact he said "60% of the time it would work every time!"

I'll bring some flowers :cool:

Went down there last night to pick up tickets - they said it was selling well - could well sell out.

Still not sure about these flowers mind.....

I said I wasn't coming to this due to a prior engagement with the St John's Ambulance, however, I may come down later on in the evening. It's an 8 til late right? Where is it exactly?

Back
Top Bottom