The solution for all of your crying

M

Mike

This solution should work for all of you oh-so-sensitive people: when you see Greasetea's name under a posting, don't open it.. You know his name and you know he'll babble and throw out a bunch of last minute "insults".

And if you get offended by being called made up names, "nigglebumps" or "punchy" or "fruithead" and so on...then that's just quite sad. I favor his insult "Stick your head in a food dehydrator and then eat your face" the most. Greasetea is not trying to be witty! He probably knows he sounds stupid and he's enjoying pissing you guys off and that's why he has not gone.

Keep the preaching up grease-schmuck.

Re: crying + 2 cents

knowing how many views he gets also encourages him, so if greaseball really bothers you, don't even click on his messages (helping him rack up more "points")

---------------------------------------------------
> This solution should work for all of you oh-so-sensitive people:
> when you see Greasetea's name under a posting, don't open it..
> You know his name and you know he'll babble and throw out a
> bunch of last minute "insults".

> And if you get offended by being called made up names,
> "nigglebumps" or "punchy" or
> "fruithead" and so on...then that's just quite sad. I
> favor his insult "Stick your head in a food dehydrator and
> then eat your face" the most. Greasetea is not trying to
> be witty! He probably knows he sounds stupid and he's enjoying
> pissing you guys off and that's why he has not gone.

> Keep the preaching up grease-schmuck.

Re: A whole dollar

> knowing how many views he gets also encourages him, so if
> greaseball really bothers you, don't even click on his messages
> (helping him rack up more "points")

An alert issued when he uses other pseudonyms would be helpful also.

> You know his name and you know he'll babble and throw out a
> bunch of last minute "insults".

You know it's funny, but i'm one of the most overly-sensitive people in the world and greasetea's attacks on people don't enrage me at all! I guess i find him to be a pathetic joke, sorry to sound so glib. He's probably some 14 year old potty-mouthed kid who likes to get his kicks off of shooting his mouth off on the internet. Plus he hasn't insulted me....yet....but i'm prepared, and it doesn't bother me at all!

I agree with Mike

> Keep the preaching up grease-schmuck.

I think everyone who is angry and displays it via these posts are just giving greasetea what he/she/it wants. However, I think his weirdness/rudeness is quite funny. Obviously this strange"ways" doesn't try to be smart or witty, he just rambles and says crazy stuff. Greasetea is the voice of dissent on this board. And in my opinion, he has not crossed the line yet. When that day comes and I doubt it will because he's actually unoffensive mostly, then I'll join your angry mob. Greasetea, keep cracking those redundant jokes and the rest of you, don't open it when Greasetea posts, for God's sake...he always posts under his name.

Awwww yeah, what up Mikey dog, you punkass fruitycake? You know whats up and let me just say one thing:

A shoutout to Mike and Elizabethan, cawz if they know whats down, they know whats c'mon around...awww yeah.

Flattery will get you nothing but a beatdown cawz i'm a mean diggily doggy with a bone on muh shoulder, so if you let me raise the roof on this sucka and hang tha' mutha's out yo! Woof woof woof.

Moz be chillin' and you all be illin.
Moz is a cool dude, ain't that the best from Calgary?

Back
Top Bottom