the thing is, the diet pepsi doesn't make up for the donuts

You're delusional. You think you're incredibly clever, but you aren't.

So keep on a steppin'.

You should pee on your wife. Don't take out your little sexual frustrations out on me.

She'd probably only like Morrissey's wee.

Sorry.

Oh and R Kelly is a paedo, i've seen the vid.

Last edited:
Why drag Lovey Howell into this?

Well, you know, we were all talking about R Kelly, and so naturally the conversation turns to Lovey Howell.

Did you know that R Kelly once peed on Lovey Howell?

I think the "baby back ribs" tag is my fave.

I'm a fan of the tag "jamescagney_win." :lbf:

Most people know squat about good nutrition. Eating baby back ribs with a diet coke is ridiculed by most, but is healthier than a real coke plus whatever else you'd choose to eat: granola bar, a salad with dressing, baked potato, fruit, etc.

The ribs have no carb in them, the main drawback is the fat content, but they have protein in them which should help you stay full longer than the other carby stuff most people think is healthy and don't ridicule. Like regular Coke.

The bottom line is that everyone's different. The person eating ribs with a diet coke might be on an Atkins diet, which of all the crappy diets out there, actually has more of a chance of working. (I know, some people claim they're dangerous.) Some people with normal metabolisms tend to gain more from eating fat and calories, whereas people with insulin resistance tend to gain more from eating carbs and sugar.

Which is to say, making fun of diet soda makes little sense to me.

All this talk about pee reminds me of my favourite pick up line...

"Can I pee in your butt?"

Which is to say, making fun of diet soda makes little sense to me.

Straw bale house construction utilizes a natural substance to insulate the house. Straw. There will be no asbestos scare for the people living in that home. Aspartame is chemicals. It is faking your body into thinking it is receiving something sweet. It was born in a petri dish and is consumed in massive quantities without being tested for long term results. You can make the argument that medicine is a chemical born in a laboratory also, but not on such a ginormous, disguised scale. Aspartame causes retardation in lab rats. Natural sugar in your coffee or high-fructose corn syrup in your soda does not. THe "making fun" of aspartame is not directed at the people consuming it, it's directed at the inherent danger of ritually consuming a chemical that we don't know in the long term how it will affect us. Baby back ribs? Fine, it used to be a cow. Point to what aspartame used to be and tell me it's something you trust putting into you and your family's body that was created by a profit-driven entity that most likely doesn't have your best interests in mind.

I'm hungry. I am going to have a big salad and some tea. See ya'z!

Straw bale house construction utilizes a natural substance to insulate the house. Straw. There will be no asbestos scare for the people living in that home. Aspartame is chemicals. It is faking your body into thinking it is receiving something sweet. It was born in a petri dish and is consumed in massive quantities without being tested for long term results. You can make the argument that medicine is a chemical born in a laboratory also, but not on such a ginormous, disguised scale. Aspartame causes retardation in lab rats. Natural sugar in your coffee or high-fructose corn syrup in your soda does not. THe "making fun" of aspartame is not directed at the people consuming it, it's directed at the inherent danger of ritually consuming a chemical that we don't know in the long term how it will affect us. Baby back ribs? Fine, it used to be a cow. Point to what aspartame used to be and tell me it's something you trust putting into you and your family's body that was created by a profit-driven entity that most likely doesn't have your best interests in mind.

I don't necessarily disagree. Thing is, unless you're going totally organic, man-made stuff is creeping into everything we eat. Flavor enhancers, GMO items in your ingredients, GMO items that aren't listed on the ingredients because they're used to water or feed or spray the animals or vegetables in your ingredients, etc. etc.

Like DATEM. What the heck is DATEM??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DATEM

Or like the chemicals we spray on our bodies... perfumes, soaps, antiperspirants, clothing we buy, treatments for athletes foot has chemicals used in jet fuel, etc.

Then there are the plastics and other materials on our containers that we then microwave. The traces of antidepressants and hormone therapy found in our water supply, etc. etc. Some people fear the waves in the air, which you can't control or avoid at all. Something is causing children to hit puberty earlier each year, no one is quite sure what.

Some people here eat quorn and other fake meat substitutes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quorn

During Quorn production, "mycoprotein is then extracted and heat-treated to (lower the) levels of RNA. Previous attempts to produce such fermented protein foodstuffs were thwarted by excessive levels of DNA or RNA; without the heat treatment, purine, found in nucleic acids, is metabolised by humans, producing uric acid."

Bottom line is everyone has different dietary preferences.

I'm a fan of the tag "jamescagney_win." :lbf:

Me too ;) I also had 'scarlet win', but had to update it for iamnicola. Hmm, I can't imagine who told me to f*** off. :rolleyes: I just wanted to tell those part of the cruel scarlet/JC lynch mob (on every thread, mind) to shut the f*** up. If you're a friend of mine, I'll ask you to please stfu. :D I wish I could go at it all day (not really), but JC's got it covered. Call me what you will...sticks and stones...my gif speaks for itself.

Me too ;) I also had 'scarlet win', but had to update it for iamnicola. Hmm, I can't imagine who told me to f*** off. :rolleyes: I just wanted to tell those part of the cruel scarlet/JC lynch mob (on every thread, mind) to shut the f*** up. If you're a friend of mine, I'll ask you to please stfu. :D I wish I could go at it all day (not really), but JC's got it covered. Call me what you will...sticks and stones...my gif speaks for itself.

I couldn't even tell what your gif said without looking at it for a minute. :o

Tags
baby back ribs coz > iamnicola drquinn eunice=lovey iamnicola stfu iamnicola<3 jamescagney win jenny craig loveyhowell maturity mmmm jet fuel our lady wins overreactingftw quality some1mentionme? thisthreadlacks
Back
Top Bottom