The transition period

You won't be picking up on any nazzziiii shit either........because I'm not one and have no interest in anyone that worships at the alter of that mustachioed, evil monster. By-the-bye.......I have no faith in Patel or Boris anymore, with regard to almost anything. Boris has cocked up the Covid response and will, short of a miracle lose at the next election. As for Patel....she talks a good game but nothing ever happens.

Stephen, how do you feel about nerak revealing in this post that she's been stalking your social media? It came across as really creepy and it's starting to seem like she's becoming obsessed with you.

It's a South African term, he posts about South Africa a lot - not to mention he's got a Carry On photo on his social media.

I could imagine someone going slightly nuts living in drama-free Colchester & looking at the insanity of rolling news & the internet all day long.

Stephen, how do you feel about nerak revealing in this post that she's been stalking your social media? It came across as really creepy and it's starting to seem like she's becoming obsessed with you.

I typed his name into Google once. He did demand my surname while threating to kill and/or sue me, so I feel he's slightly more worrying than I am on that score.

I typed his name into Google once. He did demand my surname while threating to kill and/or sue me, so I feel he's slightly more worrying than I am on that score.

Threatening to kill AND/OR sue you, yeah that makes sense nerak. He'll just kill you and then sue you later :rolleyes:
If you're making accusations against him that he believes are unfounded why wouldn't he want to sue you? All you have are accusations. Getting sued would serve you right. You're using his real name to keep track of him on social media and to make accusations against him, so no, you're far more worrying than he is on that score.
You creepy lowlife.

Threatening to kill AND/OR sue you, yeah that makes sense nerak. He'll just kill you and then sue you later :rolleyes:
If you're making accusations against him that he believes are unfounded why wouldn't he want to sue you? All you have are accusations. Getting sued would serve you right. You're using his real name to keep track of him on social media and to make accusations against him, so no, you're far more worrying than he is on that score.
You creepy lowlife.
Why would anyone use their real name on here anyway?

You creepy lowlife.

God, you're a humourless prat.

I haven't made any unfounded accusations I pointed out that he was posting support for neo-Nazi Mark Collett.

God, you're a humourless prat.

I haven't made any unfounded accusations I pointed out that he was posting support for neo-Nazi Mark Collett.

What has "humorless" got to do with it? Do you know what the word means? You've written over 7,000 posts here in one year and not one of them has raised so much as a smile, or even a flicker of a smile; in fact, you have bored everyone shitless for a year so I'd think twice before throwing around the word "humorless" if I were you, you paragon of mediocrity.

What has "humorless" got to do with it? Do you know what the word means? You've written over 7,000 posts here in one year and not one of them has raised so much as a smile, or even a flicker of a smile; in fact, you have bored everyone shitless for a year so I'd think twice before throwing around the word "humorless" if I were you, you paragon of mediocrity.

She has also had nearly 5000 reactions, so some people clearly enjoy her posts.

If you were so dazzling you wouldn't have taken and/or literally. 🙄

She has also had nearly 5000 reactions, so some people clearly enjoy her posts.

Okay, Stephen Hoffman has posted 3974 times and has 3296 reactions, a far better ratio than nerak. People must really enjoy his posts too, I'm sure you'll agree. Thanks for clearing that up with your stellar logic as always, Surface.

Okay, Stephen Hoffman has posted 3974 times and has 3296 reactions, a far better ratio than nerak. People must really enjoy his posts too, I'm sure you'll agree. Thanks for clearing that up with your stellar logic as always, Surface.

God knows what your logic is - I said he was supporting a neo-Nazi group because he was supporting a neo-Nazi group.

I didn't say anything about how enjoyable some people found his posts.

Back
Top Bottom