The Unity tour 2020

Bastard touts, standing sold out in less than 5 mins for the o2 show.

Yer but its not as if you were going is it? I mean, you always come across like a teenager on here...gig here, gig there...Johnny Bernard Neil this n that, FFS what a joke. It's all fantasy stuff in your little pea-sized brain...remember Myami & your ridiculous posts.
Get back to cleaning shitters where you belong. :poop::poop:

Disastrous initial tix sales:)
some shows have only sold a few dozen tix.
i suggest: either cancellations or 3/4 of the venues?
cordoned off with black curtains. these NO twats
will lucky to eek out some food out of this catastrophic tour.?

Only in your dreams retard.

Yer but its not as if you were going is it? I mean, you always come across like a teenager on here...gig here, gig there...Johnny Bernard Neil this n that, FFS what a joke. It's all fantasy stuff in your little pea-sized brain...remember Myami & your ridiculous posts.
Get back to cleaning shitters where you belong. :poop::poop:

Oh look my stalker has returned. Just focus on you own life fella, I have zero interest in yours so keep you nose out of mine. If you don’t like my posts, put me on ignore you moaning c***.

Last edited:

Can't believe they're still peddling this crap world in motion ffs, blue monday ffs...ok back in the day but how many times can you listen to that shit?...unless you're retarded or have a really bad memory. I'll pass.

Ok look my stalker has returned. Just focus on you own life fella.

Yer but on the off chance that you might be going :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, just how many times can you or anyone else go & listen to that same shit, or is it just for bragging rights (again)? Christ all mighty. Grow the f*** up Dad.

Can't believe they're still peddling this crap world in motion ffs, blue monday ffs...ok back in the day but how many times can you listen to that shit?...unless you're retarded or have a really bad memory. I'll pass.

Can still fill the O2 though, so still very popular.

Last edited:
Oh look my stalker has returned. Just focus on you own life fella, I have zero interest in yours so keep you nose out of mine. If you don’t like my posts, put me on ignore you moaning c***.

Yer but you keep f***ing posting about your 'gig' :rolleyes::rolleyes:life on here...so how can anyone keep their nose out of it?
Your a f***ing Joke & Embarrassment to your family. Really Dad...

Yer but you keep f***ing posting about your 'gig' :rolleyes::rolleyes:life on here...so how can anyone keep their nose out of it?

Put me on ignore, it’s that simple!

Last edited:
Yer but on the off chance that you might be going :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, just how many times can you or anyone else go & listen to that same shit, or is it just for bragging rights (again)? Christ all mighty. Grow the f*** up Dad.
Put me on ignore, it’s that simple!

Last edited:

Skinny has it programmed as a moronic 55 yr old gig globetrotter. :handpointright: :turban: :handpointleft:
this is the gig it attends>:poop:

O2 tix sales for the stupid NO show have been disastrous. A couple hundred total:(

the ⚫?? twats plus the ? chip have already cancelled the shows in Jp for almost no tix being sold.
the dole is their pension.

:lbf:

You clearly don’t get access to the news outside of the mental institution. If you did you would know that New Order have added a 2nd night at the Hollywood Bowl due to selling out the first night in less than 3 hours. Are you enjoying being made to look a dick every single day of your pitiful life?

maybe 200 tix have been sold for the first hollywood bowl according to the coloured dots:lbf:
both shows will be 3/4 empty:poop:

what a disaster of toilet tour:toilet:

a disastrous tour that will:bomb:
with most shows being empty will have the ?pulled for low turnout.☢
both groups SUCK on ?s and cant even play their instruments.?
the cucks are putting tix on sale 6 months in advance but that wont help the sucky tix sales?
What the hell is wrong with you? Are you that unhappy with your own life that you must sit here and trash these two groups? Get some therapy!

Back
Top Bottom