Morrissey Central "The World Will Listen" (April 22, 2021)

The Armond White article appears to stem from Jesse's tweet earlier:

Screenshot_20210422-025604~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Update:
Related Tweets by Jesse - April 22/23, 2021

Screenshot_20210423-192248~2.png
Screenshot_20210423-035909~2.png
Screenshot_20210423-0400522.png

Click here to see all tweets.

.I hope he gets discriminated against based on his sexual orientation so he can feel what it's like.

Because he has never experienced that or any other form of discrimination before :rolleyes:

Imagine spending 30 years travelling the world and concluding, ‘Everybody ultimately prefers their own race.’ That’s Dorrissey for you! But not a racist. No. Certainly not. 😩

Imagine spending 30 years travelling the world and concluding, ‘Everybody ultimately prefers their own race.’ That’s Dorrissey for you! But not a racist. No. Certainly not. 😩

Now you're twisting it in ways that make no sense. It would be possible to conclude that in a world full of conflict & genocide people prefer their own group.

You should try doing some research, you're displaying quite a lot of ignorance & bigotry in that post.

Still waiting for Morrissey's heartfelt apology. The man has learned NOTHING. He is a lot like that disgusting pile of orange shit, Trump. He just doubles down.

Still waiting for Morrissey's heartfelt apology. The man has learned NOTHING. He is a lot like that disgusting pile of orange shit, Trump. He just doubles down.

Maybe you should apologise for your inaccurate posts?

Morrissey has NOT shown support for Harvey Weinstein he has probably never met him and he wasn't friends with him. What he was criticising was how #Me Too operated and what their agenda was in Hollywood.
As anyone with half a brain should be examining it. Are there any references here to his criticisms of MeToo? I couldn't find any. Would love to read.

The links to the articles about the Simpsons racism row are on this page.

And there is no comparison between an ex President who never stops putting himself forward & a singer who is publicity shy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom