The world's oldest music store Spillers Records bans Morrissey albums

Morrissey banned. Let the book burning's begin..

Spillers Records bans Morrissey music over his support for the far right - Wales Online
The world's oldest record store said it was 'saddened but not surprised'

Excerpt:

The world's oldest record store Spillers Records in Cardiff has banned Morrissey records from its store.

The shop, in Morgan Arcade, is refusing to stock the singer's releases because of his continued support for the far-right.

However, one place you won't be able to buy the album is Cardiff's much loved independent record shop Spillers.

Ashli Todd, the owner of Spillers said: "I'm saddened but ultimately not surprised that Spillers is unable to stock Morrissey’s releases any longer. I only wished I’d done it sooner.”

full

Spillers owner Ashli Todd (Image: WalesOnline/Rob Browne)

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope he's happy at this very moment.

Really? I hope, more, that he's realising the impact that his idiotic, toxic recent words and gestures are having on the wider world. More than anything, I hope he finally reads the For Bigots manifesto and finally notices that they exist to a) protect the rich (with much lower taxes), b) make the world a more militarised and dangerous place, and c) ignore the global environmental crisis through the removal of all related taxes. They are pretty much totally against everything he has ever stood for.

How does Ringo vote? How does Robert Plant vote? Who does Mick Jagger support? Where are the preferences of PJ Harvey? Do we know how Bernard sumner votes? How about f-ING Ed sheeran? And who the f*** cares? It’s all about the music. It’s always been. And right now there is no better singer anywhere. Viva Moz, now and 4-ever!

Ed Sheeran has actually gone on the record as being pro-Corbyn. Ed Sheeran is a massively successful and wealthy man - yet he wants to pay more tax and help create a more civilised society.

I feel for Morrissey in the fact that it's his birthday, celebrating being 60 years young entering the golden years of life, releasing a new record just to receive so much hate for really nothing

How is it hate? It is a small private business choosing to not sell his records as they have every right to do so. So what? Their choice but it doesn’t fit any definition of the word hate unlike the policies and ideologies of For Britain which are deeply rooted in hatred.

It is amazing how people are so sensitive about a small record shop’s policies but actually don’t seem to care about the policies of For Britain. Anti Islam or anti Morrissey music sold in a shop. Which should the shouting be about out of those two policies?

How does Ringo vote? How does Robert Plant vote? Who does Mick Jagger support? Where are the preferences of PJ Harvey? Do we know how Bernard sumner votes? How about f-ING Ed sheeran? And who the f*** cares? It’s all about the music. It’s always been. And right now there is no better singer anywhere. Viva Moz, now and 4-ever!

None of those people are telling people to vote for a party that comprises of holocaust deniers and outspoken racists. They can chose to sell what they want or are you saying shops should be forced to sell things they chose not to?

Well where to start? The hypocrisy is evident in singling out Morrissey. It also seems that pandering to the snowflake generation is clearly the ‘in’ thing to do. The ‘alt right’ as quoted seems to be anything right of centre these days, where calling someone a facist or nazi is easier than having any sort of debate. I have read the For Britain manifesto where it clearly states, that they are against discrimination of any kind based on skin colour or denomination. What they are against ( from what I can see ) is the increased implementation of Shariah law in our communities which is in humane. Personally I would love to see all religions outlawed as all they do is subjugate the weak and juxtapose their own beliefs

Makes me have nothing but total sympathy for Moz. The left are fascists. If Jeremy Corbyn gets his hands on power - God help us all.

How is a private business choosing to not sell something fascist? Their choice just as it is morrissey’s Choice to condemn Ed Sheeran or Elton John etc etc etc

Well where to start? The hypocrisy is evident in singling out Morrissey. It also seems that pandering to the snowflake generation is clearly the ‘in’ thing to do. The ‘alt right’ as quoted seems to be anything right of centre these days, where calling someone a facist or nazi is easier than having any sort of debate. I have read the For Britain manifesto where it clearly states, that they are against discrimination of any kind based on skin colour or denomination. What they are against ( from what I can see ) is the increased implementation of Shariah law in our communities which is in humane. Personally I would love to see all religions outlawed as all they do is subjugate the weak and juxtapose their own beliefs

Their website is full of lies. That party comprises of Holocaust deniers and has links to the worst neo Nazi organisations around Europe. They had a Holocaust denier as a key speaker at their party conference. They are scum.
If you really want to research them try looking a little beyond their own website and then you may start to find the truth.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2019/04/18/exposed-for-britain-and-white-genocide-conspiracy-theory/

Notice how pathetic obsessive Morrissey fans get when he is criticised.
ah theyr all wading in now, just coz I said she had an adams apple whats wrong with that iv got one.

Tags
california son info morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom