These Charming Men, Button Factory, Dublin Sat 14 Mar

Next time so.

Or maybe you'll head to Limerick for the Symposium and catch them there?

Enjoy your trip. : )

As well as a generous selection of Smiths classics, plenty of Morrissey solo songs were covered tonight - First of the Gang, Irish Blood, The Loop, Sing Your Life, That's How People Grow Up, and Paris debuted, complete with motorbike rev, to warm reception by a shiny happy big crowd. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now ironically seems to be the one that evoked most swaying smiles. The frontman was dressed in jeans and blue/white shirt, like Moz yesterday. A treat in store for everyone going to Limerick.

That's entertainment! :cool:

As well as a generous selection of Smiths classics, plenty of Morrissey solo songs were covered tonight - First of the Gang, Irish Blood, The Loop, Sing Your Life, That's How People Grow Up, and Paris debuted, complete with motorbike rev, to warm reception by a shiny happy big crowd. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now ironically seems to be the one that evoked most swaying smiles. The frontman was dressed in jeans and blue/white shirt, like Moz yesterday. A treat in store for everyone going to Limerick.

That's entertainment! :cool:

Ohh, how I wish I could have gone. It was my mother's birthday today, so no charming men for me. :(

Back
Top Bottom