These Charming Men in Dublin on Oct 30th?

Bhí síad ag imirt i cyprus avenue corcaigh anocht ach ní raibh aon chairde agam suimuíl. sin a bhfuil saor

I'll be heading along on Friday. Please say hello if you see me. I'll be wearing this tee-shirt

morrissey.jpg

The band will probably play a song from Swords. I'd also like Death at One's Elbow, it was rip-roaring at the RAH. I just asked Paul McCloone to spin it for his semi-Gothic themed programme tonight on todayfm. He read out the request but said that in light of Moz' little stumble at Swindon he wouldn't tempt fate with that one, as he feels that the National Stadium gig should be a highlight of the year. See yiz tomorrow. :)

The band will probably play a song from Swords. I'd also like Death at One's Elbow, it was rip-roaring at the RAH. I just asked Paul McCloone to spin it for his semi-Gothic themed programme tonight on todayfm. He read out the request but said that in light of Moz' little stumble at Swindon he wouldn't tempt fate with that one, as he feels that the National Stadium gig should be a highlight of the year. See yiz tomorrow. :)

See ye there!

Love Paul McLoone's show, top guy.

Looking forward to some pre-Halloween gladioli action. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom