Morrissey Central "THINGS" (March 23, 2020)

What next? The Ouagadougou streaming charts? The Nepal hot 100? The Hammerfest Times 'recommends' column?

Also - bear in mind these are figures for the exact day the album was released. Visit officialcharts.com at the end of the week to get the aggregated picture, not the snapshots in time that are being triumphantly reported.

I'd like to see evidence of any other artists scrambling around in the bran-tub of release-day publications for triumphant news. Who else does this? Who else doesn't wait for the official charts before picking out the sweetcorn from the charty turds? He can't be the only one who does this, surely?

Last edited:
What next? The Ouagadougou streaming charts? The Nepal hot 100? The Hammerfest Times 'recommends' column?
What'd be wrong with being No.1 in Ouagadougou, there's a great Moz disco there every three months in the Capital Oddabodda!

The french text means:

"Morrissey releases album during pandemic when many artists delay. Dilemma."

Of course hé does. This is one of these moments when music can actually mean something to people. Don't Forget the songs that made you smile and the songs that saved your life during pandemic.

Of course hé does. This is one of these moments when music can actually mean something to people. Don't Forget the songs that made you smile and the songs that saved your life during pandemic.

Are you suggesting this was PLANNED?

Also - bear in mind these are figures for the exact day the album was released. Visit officialcharts.com at the end of the week to get the aggregated picture, not the snapshots in time that are being triumphantly reported.

I'd like to see evidence of any other artists scrambling around in the bran-tub of release-day publications for triumphant news. Who else does this? Who else doesn't wait for the official charts before picking out the sweetcorn from the charty turds? He can't be the only one who does this, surely?

Nope, he's the only one. Isn't he an awful man!

Where’s your review of the album? Nazi

Yep. That's what you find when you scratch the surface with these protest-too-much types. Believe me, I have experience of this.
Totally agree. Add to that an enormous lack of self awareness and the results are, as we all can see, terribly depressing.

Yep. That's what you find when you scratch the surface with these protest-too-much types. Believe me, I have experience of this.

None of the hacks who have condemned Morrissey for racism have mentioned his Mexican band members, not even the co-writers!

And some of them have referred to his band as white. And the Latin American influences as English!!!

All while hankering after the all-white The Smiths.

The hypocrisy or lack of self-awareness is stunning.

Still here though, aren’t you, bulb head. I couldn’t imagine spending all my waking hours on a board that I hated the artist/group,
Go and get a prostitute or something you danger.

Morrissey has topped a chart that has 3 Dio albums and 3 Def Leppard album in the Top Ten?!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom