"This Charming Man" played live by Johnny Marr - 9th Dec. London

It's a bit meaningless comparing whether either act has sold out a venue.
It obviously depends on the venue size and the number of nights they play.
In terms of their London audiences, Morissey's has been around 18-20,000 in recent years and Johnny Marr's about 5,000. This is probably representative of the difference generally (Moz 3 to 4 times more popular).
However, Morrissey's fan-base hemorrhaged when he kept banging on about Johnny Robinson and For Britain/Annie Waters etc, probably falling down to about 10,000 (or lower) in London. If that becomes a distant memory and we don't get any more bigoted nonsense, it'll probably return to his normal level, but that's a big if.

sorry but your figures are faulty and delusional.
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is at 1500 tops outside the Muslim controlled areas of the UK.

:rolleyes:

keep searching.better luck next time.:crazy:
(jesse can play that little bit much better while sleeping)

Moz: I can play guitar. Can you see?
Johnny: Gosh. Okay, I'll sing This Charming man then.
Moz: And I... will do an album of covers! You know, 60s and 70s.
Johnny:...

Moz: I can play guitar. Can you see?
Johnny: Gosh. Okay, I'll sing This Charming man then.
Moz: And I... will do an album of covers! You know, 60s and 70s.
Johnny:...

Really doubt the connections, but you’re right, Johnny Marr keeps showing him up!

tough to beat that mutton hair style of Drama's thats for sure. with the little bitty brown accented paint above the ear.:laughing:

ffs hes totally ridiculous with his album about a Killer Comet.:drama:
Driven towards us on earth by THE TRACERS:drama:

doh:

The good press is because he sold out to them.. ..you know comerciallization

I think you mean "commercialization" but no, I don't know what you mean by "sold out to them". He sold out the venue to his fans because they liked his music, same as Morrissey does. That is a form of commerce, yes.

The good press is because he sold out to them.. ..you know comerciallization

soon DramaJ will have written all the beatles and rolling stones classics. wouldnt be surprised if he wrote the bob dylan song on the new moz album as well. he was a precocious :baby:

:bow:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom