This is a long shot

I wrote to him once via his then management company - found the address on the back of an album (world of morrissey or maybe my early burglary years - or maybe even one of the singles from around that time) anyway in was around 1997 and he was laying low in LA. He must have got my letter because about three months later he wrote back! So don't believe it when people say he never writes back. Not sure why he decided to reply to me - His reply was a short note without a reply address and so the correspondence ended there, I think the trick is not to say "please reply otherwise i'll drown in my own tears....."

i handed him a letter at ally pally which he put straight in his pocket, he may have read it, he may be saving it for a rainy day

So don't believe it when people say he never writes back. Not sure why he decided to reply to me -

:thumb: Well well well well. It keeps getting better and better.:straightface:

To all the people his Mozjesty never replied to...: group hug.:)

Are you particularly cute? Did you send a cake? Enquiring minds...

You're from London? If so there might be an element of nostalgia that's missing when he gets correspondence from foreigners...

I'm not sure why Morrissey wouldn't want fan mail, seeing as he pays for someone to clip out every mention or photo of himself in the press.

Tags
*yup longshot
Back
Top Bottom