This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm what does this mean? The twitter handle is 'MRS WiseGuy' so you might assume quite reasonably that the person is of age, as the photo certainly seems to suggest they are over 18. Not really sure what your point is here.

Well, "Your pretty fit for a muslim" tells you quite a bit about TR's character, dunnit?

Boy, this place has changed a lot. Cannot believe the shit that's coming out of this guy's mouth these days. What a humiliating legacy he'll now leave behind. Britain First crowd can have him. Yikes.
No, not Britain First - that's a different one - it's For Britain actually.

Dear Vegan Cro Magnon. Pick a new buzzword. It only serves to make you look like ableist swine when you use things like "autistic" as an insult. Now I know you're lots of things, but I don't think you're an ableist, or someone who would mock someone for something they can't help.

What a cuck you are. Do you get on here and type up your inane, conformist comments when your missus is out for the night banging other men?

Drink up the rest of your glass of soy milk and get yourself to bed, no point waiting up for the other half, is there? She might be home tonight and she might not be, let's face it she's getting something elsewhere which she can never get from you, so why would she rush to get home?

Never mind about that, before you go to sleep you can try on her clothes again and pretend to be her, that way you can feel closer to her and won't feel so alone!

Boy, this place has changed a lot. Cannot believe the shit that's coming out of this guy's mouth these days. What a humiliating legacy he'll now leave behind. Britain First crowd can have him. Yikes.

Its FOR BRITAIN, Skinny, dont be a Chezzer.:nomouth:

I think he calls her Fido.

Then by skinny’s logic that would include Bowie as well since he was financially supporting and a supporter of a child molester
Some people change for the better, some people change for worse. In Morrissey's case, he was the soft-boy poster child of the sympathetic left, champion of the poor and lonely, etc. I think he takes more shit (and deservedly so) for leading people along thoughtful, kind, and introspective path, and then making the change into far right grumpy uncle. It's sadder than most cases, and I don't blame myself and others for feeling let down.

What a cuck you are. Do you get on here and type up your inane, conformist comments when your missus is out for the night banging other men?

Drink up the rest of your glass of soy milk and get yourself to bed, no point waiting up for the other half, is there? She might be home tonight and she might not be, let's face it she's getting something elsewhere which she can never get from you, so why would she rush to get home?

Never mind about that, before you go to sleep you can try on her clothes again and pretend to be her, that way you can feel closer to her and won't feel so alone!
A cuck? You stupid shit. She's sitting next to me. So maybe quit projecting your sexual weirdness on me.
"Cuck a doodle dooooooooo!" It's the cry of the f***wit!

Some people change for the better, some people change for worse. In Morrissey's case, he was the soft-boy poster child of the sympathetic left, champion of the poor and lonely, etc. I think he takes more shit (and deservedly so) for leading people along thoughtful, kind, and introspective path, and then making the change into far right grumpy uncle. It's sadder than most cases, and I don't blame myself and others for feeling let down.

WtF? Moz the 'soft-boy' poster child of the sympathetic left? Geeez:crazy:
The metaphor is cutting the cummin:squiffy: and cucumber and red onions over a soft bed of 'c***lips'

Champion of the poor? In Switzerland? :crazy: Is the thing kickin in?

Hold on, if I am correct Tommy was simply standing outside filming them as they walked in, not on any 'rant' as such. Are you saying there was more to what he was doing there? if so I'm keen to hear.
He was filming people , which could have been the jury and he coped to it. I guess Tommy is just misunderstood , he wasn't really in BNP and isn't in the EDL he isn't quite obviously trying to make his name trolling any muslim crime - never white crime .
Man you are a knob and ugly as well shave that beard you look like yours mums 70s vagina
Its horrific people like you would even defend Tommy and Moz trying to use them to be seen as a rebel and get in the papers.
I mean seriously look how far the guy has fallen. Its a now way beyond a joke , he always used to court thugs but he had enough about him to be beyond them. Not now , now hes an old fart who will do anything for press . I can't see how its improved his sales (not that that's any excuse ) , he would have sold out all gigs at one point , not now and there were fellow mancs (he roses , real lads not a gay pretend one, selling football stadium after stadium.

WtF? Moz the 'soft-boy' poster child of the sympathetic left? Geeez:crazy:
The metaphor is cutting the cummin:squiffy: and cucumber and red onions over a soft bed of 'c***lips'

Champion of the poor? In Switzerland? :crazy: Is the thing kickin in?
Oh you. I hope you're getting some fresh air. I did. Went out, played in the park and got some delicious ice cream. I know they make vegan ice cream. Go get some. It's good for the soul. Do something good for yours.

Yes, did you like playing Smiths albums on repeat while your missus was out for the night banging other guys, because Morrissey's voice and words made you feel like at least someone understood you?
But then Morrissey got older and evolved and started saying things which you consider "mean" or "racist" because they challenge your pathetic worldview, and now you can't enjoy his music anymore because of it. How terribly sad for you!

I know it. Starts commiserating about chopping onions and cauliflowers and tofu, then gets carried away with the sprinkling of the lime juice over the cummin..... while all this is happening the missus goes out
the back door and is barely missed.o_O
Its like a psychedelic episode of the galloping gourmet. For real.:straightface:

Oh is that the same lead singer who was gushing over Morrissey on Later With Jools Holland a few months ago - even dedicating one of the songs to him - but Morrissey blanked him when he came over and tried to talk to him? I'm sure Morrissey's heartbroken that he doesn't like him anymore, since Morrissey was so enthralled by him when they met in the flesh -- NOT!! :rolleyes:

The National is a rubbish band for boring people.

O FFS what an assortment of boring planks that National is.o_O

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom