This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
For Britain, Tommy Richardson, pro-Brexit, Nigel Farage, pro-Israel...
Is he putting ONE MORE compilation out to check out if people will still buy his records? Is he trying to keep his image out there in a more positive way while he can? Will this compilation be a reflexion of all his political views National Front Disco, Israel, English Heart Irish Blood, Bengali in Platforms...?

Let's just have a laugh now!!!

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 0
Yes, you are correct, I would like to overthrow the system. But, who would I rather trust? A racist conspiracy theorist, or someone who has trained for years and worked an assortment of legal cases.

Either way, Tommy broke a law. I don't agree with all laws, but the laws which Robinson broke are in place so the integrity of cases can't be damaged. As I said before, contempt of court can lead to mistrial, which can lead to dangerous offenders being set free on the streets.
You know what, I get the feeling you like the system exactly how it is. Ask yourself that, in truth.

He said nothing outside that court that wasn't already in the public realm. Therefore there was no 'contempt of court'. And as for breach of the peace (which he was arrested for) when did that happen? He was outside talking into a phone. How could that cause a mistrial?

Also, when has TR ever said anything 'racist'? He's anti-radical Islam yes, but racist? Where's the evidence of that? Again, something that doesn't exist.

You know what, I get the feeling you like the system exactly how it is. Ask yourself that, in truth.

He said nothing outside that court that wasn't already in the public realm. Therefore there was no 'contempt of court'. And as for breach of the peace (which he was arrested for) when did that happen? He was outside talking into a phone. How could that cause a mistrial?

Also, when has TR ever said anything 'racist'? He's anti-radical Islam yes, but racist? Where's the evidence of that? Again, something that doesn't exist.
I never saw the stream.but I read he filmed folk walking into court?? Potentially they could be jury and then be open to harassment etc

He was filming random folk walking into court some of them could well be jury.

I never saw the stream.but I read he filmed folk walking into court?? Potentially they could be jury and then be open to harassment etc

people are filmed all the time in court in US. Its not a big deal.

He was filming random folk walking into court some of them could well be jury.
One of them was an angry nonce that didn't want to be filmed.
He aggressively said he would, and I quote: 'f*** Tommy's mother in the fanny.'
A jury member I think not.
TR even asked the policemen that were standing around, 'Can I do this? It's not illegal is it?' and they said he could, everything was fine.
Then the 'government' stepped in with other ideas.
Other countries have practiced this kind of thing for years. It happens.

Recognise and despise the propaganda, filtered down by the dead echelon's mainstream media!

People may have been filmed walking in the building who were jury members. That guy who insulted TR may of been family of one of the defendants. It's so messy and people are very angry and often irrational in these situations giving the disgusting nature of these crimes. Defendants photos are often published in media as a trial is ongoing but the issue was the live streaming and as I said random filming of folk walking into the court building - jury and lawyers etc could be open to harassment and the trial would collapse. He knew the conditions of his suspended sentence. Now it's all about TR instead of the case.

Last edited:
People may have been filmed walking in the building who were jury members. That guy who insulted TR may of been family of one of the defendants. It's so messy and people are very angry and often irrational in these situations giving the disgusting nature of these crimes. Defendants photos are often published in media as a trial are ongoing but the issue was the live streaming and as I said random filming of folk walking into the court building - jury and lawyers etc could be open to harassment. He knew the conditions of his suspended sentence. Now it's all about TR instead of the case.
TR was arrested for 'breach of the peace.' When exactly did this happen?
Then once up in court they pulled out the old catch-all 'contempt of court' trick.
Whether you agree with his anti-radical Islam views or not, surely you can see the whole thing is a stitch up. They even banned journalists from reporting on what exactly happened, until they were contested by the Independent (of all newspapers) and had to drop the ban after a few days.
It's convenient for people who hate TR to say 'he broke the law, end of.' - but questions need to be asked.
The system does not want to draw attention to an industrial sized Muslim paedo rape gang problem in the UK.
Robinson broke this unwritten law and has now been 'disappeared', if you like.
Imagine if they did this to somebody drawing attention to a problem that you cared about.

Boy, this place has changed a lot. Cannot believe the shit that's coming out of this guy's mouth these days. What a humiliating legacy he'll now leave behind. Britain First crowd can have him. Yikes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tommy-robinson-arrest/

14. But the BBC reported on the same trial that Tommy did, and they’re not in prison. Why not?

Because any BBC reports, which as far as I have seen relate entirely to the outset of proceedings before the judge made the reporting restriction, were not in contempt of court. They were fair and accurate, rather than propagandist rants seeking to disseminate information that a judge had specifically ordered should not be in the public domain (such as details of charges against the defendants that had been dropped), and were not in breach of reporting restrictions.

Hold on, if I am correct Tommy was simply standing outside filming them as they walked in, not on any 'rant' as such. Are you saying there was more to what he was doing there? if so I'm keen to hear.

Ummmm what does this mean? The twitter handle is 'MRS WiseGuy' so you might assume quite reasonably that the person is of age, as the photo certainly seems to suggest they are over 18. Not really sure what your point is here.

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom