This may have been covered already

But what do people think of Morrissey and Kristeen Young doing a duet of The Beautiful South's 'A Little Time'?

I heard it on the radio this morning, for the first time in ages and I thought her voice would suit it perfectly, his too. And to hear her sing "you'll need a little room for your big head / you'll need a little space for a thousand beds" would be absolutely brilliant; I can see him laughing already.

Hmmm... I just went and had a listen to that one. I like it- it would suit them both well, and I like the way it gives the female part a starring role. It also has a glam sensibility that I think they would both love. Forgive me for this, but it reminds me of Paradise by the Dashboard Light in theatricality and drama. Again, perfect for both of them!

However, I'd much rather hear collaborative new work given their amazing talents- and I think KY's is still untapped. Her sound is so raw now, I would love to hear her doing things that sound more polished, it's just much more to my liking. I love a good story, I have to be able to hear the lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom