This place is like a hospital ward...

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
After the past 2 weeks this place is become so f***ing boring. It used to be funny but it seems like there's literally about 5 posters doing any old shitty thread on here and the rest are just anon f***wits. It's like a load of old grumpy bastards slowly dying in a warm, fetid ward.

After the past 2 weeks this place is become so f***ing boring. It used to be funny but it seems like there's literally about 5 posters doing any old shitty thread on here and the rest are just anon f***wits. It's like a load of old grumpy bastards slowly dying in a warm, fetid ward.

tumblr_mqu8uphFK71qzpxx1o1_500.gif

Does this help?

little+man+riding+woman.png

Well, stop complaining and fill the gap with your inestimable wit and wisdom......ahem...

Why dont you just piss off then? No one's forcing you to be here.

Careful now. You don't want to end up in a "Bleurgh is the new tg;dr" situation.

You're not so brave now The Mentalist 3 are sulking on the naughty step. Don't worry, they'll be back and i'll run for the hills, cowering before their awesome intellects and endlessly innovative GIF skillz....NOT!

Hope you're still profiting and enjoying the graphic design thing.

I've met Mark E Smith a few times. He was fun, in a car crash kind of way, but soon backed down and deferred to the awesome pub banter of BrummieBoy, unlike those delusional United/City fans who pushed it to far.

Why are there french fries in my vagina?

Back
Top Bottom