This place is like a hospital ward...

Okay ni-night.

h878CF14E

Careful now. You don't want to end up in a "Bleurgh is the new tg;dr" situation.

You're not so brave now The Mentalist 3 are sulking on the naughty step. Don't worry, they'll be back and i'll run for the hills, cowering before their awesome intellects and endlessly innovative GIF skillz....NOT!

Hope you're still profiting and enjoying the graphic design thing.

I've met Mark E Smith a few times. He was fun, in a car crash kind of way, but soon backed down and deferred to the awesome pub banter of BrummieBoy, unlike those delusional United/City fans who pushed it to far.

Hmm you've toned it down A LOT over the past year Brummie, or Shaun whatever your current moniker is.

Are you sure you wasn't pestering MES in a pub somewhere instead? As for the 3 mental patients I'm sure they're probably tucking into Breaking Bad and getting on with shit. I don't even want to lace into playcat, I just pity her/it really seeing as I seem to be the main reason she comes on here now...

I think you like me Brummie don't you? You won't flat out admit it but you pay me backhanded compliments and drop the odd tid bit of info about you that you think will impress me plus you're self deprecating when you're in the mood.

The only compliment I can give you is that you'd be a polite rapist if we ever crossed paths down a dark alley.

Are you sure you're not Frank Skinner? He met MES and Mark wasn't impressed.

Love and AIDS

Rosie

Last edited:
Hmm you've toned it down A LOT over the past year Brummie, or Shaun whatever your current moniker is.

Are you sure you wasn't pestering MES in a pub somewhere instead? As for the 3 mental patients I'm sure they're probably tucking into Breaking Bad and getting on with shit. I don't even want to lace into playcat, I just pity her/it really seeing as I seem to be the main reason she comes on here now...I think you like me Brummie don't you? You won't flat out admit it but you pay me backhanded compliments and drop the odd tid bit of info about you that you think will impress me plus you're self deprecating when you're in the mood.

The only compliment I can give you is that you'd be a polite rapist if we ever crossed paths down a dark alley.

Are you sure you're not Frank Slinner? He met MES and Mark wasn't impressed.

Love and Aids

Rosie

Try not to flatter yourself, okay babe? You wont leave ME alone. I was only responding to YOUR nasty comments. Do your little "bleurgh" thing now.

Last edited:
Try not to flatter yourself, okay babe? Your wont leave ME alone. I was only responding to YOUR nasty comments. Do your little "bleurgh" thing now.

You really have a problem with the word "your" don't you? When you surmount that massive obstacle then we'll have a proper talk but in the meantime...

Bleurgh.

Wow, that generic stock photo you've got from the first page of Google Images with the water-mark still on it sure showed me.

How can I possibly topple that crowning glory?!

Well of course if I could flip you off in person I would, silly.

I have chips in my vagina.

Are you trying to goad, lure, provoke The Mentalist 3 back? They will remember your French-Fry sex situation and, "possibly", quote it as part of the next prosecution case against you....did the French fries have any salt on them? Do you have an assistant to grind stuff into your vagina? Don't answer..

Are you sure you wasn't pestering MES in a pub somewhere instead? As for the 3 mental patients I'm sure they're probably tucking into Breaking Bad and getting on with shit. I don't even want to lace into playcat, I just pity her/it really seeing as I seem to be the main reason she comes on here now...

I think you like me Brummie don't you? You won't flat out admit it but you pay me backhanded compliments and drop the odd tid bit of info about you that you think will impress me plus you're self deprecating when you're in the mood.

Are you sure you're not Frank Skinner? He met MES and Mark wasn't impressed.

Love and AIDS

Rosie

No, I'm not Frank Skinner, but we've met through a mutual acquaintance. He's back to normality now he's married, Catholic and got a kid. No more obsessive anal sex monologues. I'm not 'Shaun' now, I'm not sure what name to use, but BrummieBoy is 'code' for those in the loop. I haven't toned anything down, I've been busy doing physiotherapy and planning a new career after a long illness. Mark came over to us because we were laughing and acting up and he was bored. Then he thought he was on stage so we told him to piss off. Saw him a few times after that and he remembered and was still fuming. This was 76. "Repetition! Repetition! Repetiton!" Witch-Trials.

You carry on your mud-wrestling with Playcat in a get-yer-tits-out-for-the-lads stylee. Yes, I do admire anyone who can earn a crust from the graphic stuff: it's tough out there. I'm glad I'm as good as retired and don't have to work other than to fund a lavish lifestyle/make my contribution to society and all that crap. Make loads of dosh while you can, illness can strike at any stage in life.

Are you trying to be Caitlin Moran with your sign-off? That is so over, but I guess the news hasn't reached Hull yet.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100229644/caitlin-moran-and-the-aids-tweets/

Last edited:
Are you trying to goad, lure, provoke The Mentalist 3 back? They will remember your French-Fry sex situation and, "possibly", quote it as part of the next prosecution case against you....did the French fries have any salt on them? Do you have an assistant to grind stuff into your vagina? Don't answer..

Sadly I have no assistant to help salt my vagina. :tears: Maybe some day. A girl can dream.

Isn't your snatch salty enough?

Salty snatches! Briny like the sea. Oysters......Some like shrimp, some like oysters. Some like both. Omnivorous. Omnisexual. I'm on a sea-food diet. See food-eat it. Now, will it be oysters or shrimp for lunch? Or both?......

My snatch tastes like gummy bears.

Well, I'm being kind. It's been far more years than that since your snatch has been effectively adorned. Schoolteacher? What year did you graduate high school? Oh, phew. :lbf:

Last edited:
Well, I'm being kind. It's been far more years than that since your snatch has been effectively adorned. Schoolteacher? What year did you graduate high school? Oh, phew. :lbf:

You really should take this sad sideshow gig out of the safety of the forums onto the mainpage so the boys can play with you in realtime. How long can you last before breaking character? The bets are on. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom