this site is so hypocrtical

im not im just giving an example tbh i just never thought it was his strongest album but the song i just want to see the boy happy is still one of my favourite songs

Yes, but you started a new thread and your first post contains critism of Morrissey. THAT seems hypocritical in relation to your disappointment with others always hating on Morrissey.

Yes, but you started a new thread and your first post contains critism of Morrissey. THAT seems hypocritical in relation to your disappointment with others always hating on Morrissey.

paradox.jpg

i always thought that this was a morrisey fan site but every other post is about people hating on morrisey you always go on is last album was crap or his new songs now morrisey was at his best in the smiths thats a given and i didnt like ringleaders but i dont go on about in every other topic!! i made my self an easy target with this post but remember its all about the music

Dude, everyone knows this site sucks! I come here for a laugh, watching members ridicule each other and mindless chatter about a possible Smiths reunion. The best members are the ones that laugh about it.

The worst thing about this site is it permits discussion about Kill Uncle. What can one do aside from cry?

i always thought that this was a morrisey fan site but every other post is about people hating on morrisey you always go on is last album was crap or his new songs now morrisey was at his best in the smiths thats a given and i didnt like ringleaders but i dont go on about in every other topic!! i made my self an easy target with this post but remember its all about the music

Hallo future spammer :D

Ahh, well a lot of us get bored in this forum and we need stuff to talk about. We are Morrissey and Smith fans. It's our job to moan and complain! :D

Well, the OP can't seem to resist being a hypocrite, but then maybe it's a really clever subversive move that I don't understand. Anyway, it does seem ridiculous to me that this site is filled with people who can't stand Morrissey's recent output. There is already talk that the 3 songs being debuted tonight sound awful despite nobody actually hearing them. It's as if people are simply waiting to criticize the next release and are really excited about it. That they take a perverse kind of pleasure in doing so. Well, this is thier prerogative, but it all seems terribly foolish to me.

Well, the OP can't seem to resist being a hypocrite, but then maybe it's a really clever subversive move that I don't understand. Anyway, it does seem ridiculous to me that this site is filled with people who can't stand Morrissey's recent output. There is already talk that the 3 songs being debuted tonight sound awful despite nobody actually hearing them. It's as if people are simply waiting to criticize the next release and are really excited about it. That they take a perverse kind of pleasure in doing so. Well, this is thier prerogative, but it all seems terribly foolish to me.

what do you expect from a group of pessimestics? who follow a deeply pessimestic singer?

The negativity on this site is terrible

This site is fast becoming a morrissey hate site,

all the negativity over the 3 new songs, lighten up, they are much better than any of the crap that is churned out as music today. Okay they may not be up to the high standards of Suedehead or Hand in Glove but they are much much better than the likes of Gaga and the x factor types.

if you don't like the new stuff or morrissey, as it would seem from some people on here then why are you here?

Re: The negativity on this site is terrible

I was just being honest really.

Morrissey pontificates time and time again about trite and bland pop music. So when he creates such things himself, I think it's hardly surprising to see people criticise him. I personally think Lady Gaga's songs have better pop melodies and musical ideas than the latest 3. I don't think it's valid to go "oh well it's better than X Factor". This is Morrissey! Not Olly Murs. Having said that, if Olly Murs came out with 'The Kid's A Looker', do you really think people would commend the lyrics :p

I love Years of Refusal and the other reccent material. I just genuinely think these are some of the worst Morrissey tunes I've ever heard.

Like you couldn't have put this in one of the other 20 threads about this exact same subject?

It is absolutely pathetic and skewed to the hilt that you, and others, feel this should be nothing but a Morrissey worship site.

But the negativity that Has been coming from you over the last month or so is just boring, why are you here if all you do is moan and be critical?

But the negativity that Has been coming from you over the last month or so is just boring, why are you here if all you do is moan and be critical?

And the blind worship from you, and others, for all the years you've been here is just plain sad. Why are you here if all you do is kiss his ass? How many times can you compliment the same things over and over again and fawn over his hair? Evidently as many times as I can bash them...so your point is what? You don't like what I have to say, and others who agree that his musical output for the last 5 years has been shit, so you want me gone? What world do you live in where things work that way? Fantasy Land?! Get over yourself and deal with it...

Tags
album hypocrite morrisey ringleaders the smiths
Back
Top Bottom