This world is just chock-a-block with nonsense

there is NO WAY he's getting all those chicks. and frankly the idea of THAT guy ogling young Asians makes me want to puke

I apologize to Rob Schneider. The dude looks one of the Rus dudes from the Vikings show WTF?????

Fake Chameleon and Barnaby the Blender are milling about just dying to do some blending and psycho babbles.?

Yeah; I knocked her up straight away. It's fascinating stuff. Real original.

She was pregnant in that picture I posted awhile back with the Killing Joke t-shirt, and the sun setting behind her.

Crackedpots I knew something didnt add up kept adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 84.❌
now im getting the feel, 'ive been in a committed 2o year relationship with a hot young girlfriend' is an euphemism for
'ive been paying my baby mama 3 grand a month in child support for 20 years'.☀

Crackedpots I knew something didnt add up kept adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 84.❌
now im getting the feel, 'ive been in a committed 2o year relationship with a hot young girlfriend' is an euphemism for
'ive been paying my baby mama 3 grand a month in child support for 20 years'.☀

Not quite that much...

1583130704476.png

<------- This dog was my avatar when I first posted here and someone made a crown for it. I have it somewhere but it's probably on an old hard drive and I don't know where to look.

<------- This dog was my avatar when I first posted here and someone made a crown for it. I have it somewhere but it's probably on an old hard drive and I don't know where to look.

I’m aware.

Back
Top Bottom