THREE Brixton Friday 29 standing for sale - may split

Shame on you.

i think your wrong here Kewpie, on the auction it says buy it now for £100 which if im not mistaken is about face value for 3 tickets:crazy:

i think your wrong here Kewpie, on the auction it says buy it now for £100 which if im not mistaken is about face value for 3 tickets:crazy:

Thanks, in fact it's slightly LESS than face value for three tickets.

Unless this Kewpie explains themself and apologises for such an unwarranted undignified post I think I'll have to report him/her.

Thanks, in fact it's slightly LESS than face value for three tickets.

Unless this Kewpie explains themself and apologises for such an unwarranted undignified post I think I'll have to report him/her.

well most of Kewpie's posts are unwarranted and undignified, but in terms of reporting her, well lets just say she's a moderator of this site if im not wrong, unfortunatly.

Last edited:
Shame on you.

*edit*

:mock: no one is bidding.

Oh, that's OK - I've sold two outside of the ebay. Of course, if you'd bothered to read the listing properly before you came up with your latest highly amusing put-down have already known that, but, hey, I guess just blindly and rabidly posting is a teensy weensy bit more your thing eh?

Do you want the one remaining ticket Kewpie? Would be good for you to get out sometime this decade, and I'd really love to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom