"ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" outtakes?

It's not exactly 'Lazarus' is it?

Do you think Bowie would have allowed a relative to excrete such artless flotsam in his name?

Bowies kid is intelligent and talented. Unlike ungly
my fart steam Spammy

Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

Where did all the frinkers go?

That would make a great title for a book. Maybe even Morrissey himself could use it for Volume 2 of his autobiography?

They have Morrissey thinking he KILLED David Bowie with his mind and is full of earthly power, it's so f***ed up.

I don't like that this video objectifies women. The undies the broads are wearing don't cover their butt-cheeks enough. Call me a prude. But this stuff perpetuates sexism. I do appreciate that their asses are not huge, though. The mainstream celebrities love posting photos of their huge distorted asses (Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, etc.) That's the trend, which only perpetuates the objectification of women. Maybe this video is designed to counter the glorification of big asses. If so, then I like that.

The writing on the broads reminds me of a movie I only saw part of. The protagonist, an Asian girl, had a fetish where she wanted her lovers to write on her. Anyone know what it's called?

Mozzer's nephews. Notice how Moz only mentions his nephews as an example of people who've never eaten meat. The other guy, John, I only heard about when he was in a band. Is he still a musician?

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

According to Gustavo, Moz has been looking forward to 'taking things to the next level'. I reckon that means in the next video the girls will take their pants off and we'll be able to see their otherwise central zones.

I don't like that this video objectifies women. The undies the broads are wearing don't cover their butt-cheeks enough. Call me a prude. But this stuff perpetuates sexism. I do appreciate that their asses are not huge, though. The mainstream celebrities love posting photos of their huge distorted asses (Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, etc.) That's the trend, which only perpetuates the objectification of women. Maybe this video is designed to counter the glorification of big asses. If so, then I like that.

The writing on the broads reminds me of a movie I only saw part of. The protagonist, an Asian girl, had a fetish where she wanted her lovers to write on her. Anyone know what it's called?

Mozzer's nephews. Notice how Moz only mentions his nephews as an example of people who've never eaten meat. The other guy, John, I only heard about when he was in a band. Is he still a musician?

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION giving you ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

Congratulations in advancing the cause of 'broads' lib.
Are there no spiders available to pull the legs off?
Cursory regards, if any,
FWD

Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

now you're making me feel :paranoid: too !

That's because Morrissey is a bona fide schizo, and he is talking to all the voices in his head out loud here (otherwise this site would be a ghost town).

That's because Morrissey is a bona fide schizo, and he is talking to all the voices in his head out loud here (otherwise this site would be a ghost town).

Morrissey doesn't post on solo. He probably peeps in regularly but wouldn't bother socializing here. I suspect a band member or two have in the past.

Morrissey doesn't post on solo. He probably peeps in regularly but wouldn't bother socializing here. I suspect a band member or two have in the past.

or even friends crew members. maybe sam. his writing is so unique could he even disguise it if he tried

#BlackSkiesInTheDaytime

Steven P. Morrissey looks the type to bleach his rectum and scrotum. Can you provide any analysis on this process since you are so taken with derrières?

or even friends crew members. maybe sam. his writing is so unique could he even disguise it if he tried

No, it isn't because yes, he does. The "lady" doth protest too much, methinks.

Every now and then an artist comes along whose body of work I find of zero value. I mean SER, not Morrissey.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom