Morrissey Central "Thwack!!" (April 25, 2021)

Fiona's "work" resembles that of a 14-year-old, diligent schoolgirl, who has been given the task: "Defend your idol".
You can do that, but how low has the "idol" sunk to present this naive, completely one-sided "representation" in the digital channels? I always think that it can't get any worse...

Please, no.
Think of his colleagues, and his boss.

”Mr Skinny... you keep carving ‘I HATE MORRISSEY’ into all of our surfaces. Are you ok?”
”My first is in abattoir, but does Dick Tracey listen to The Beatles? 10 down, 4 across..”
”Mr Skinny, we’d like to offer you a generous redundancy package”
”MONEY?! Money! Morrissey earns money from his job!“
”Yes.... we’ve seen a very similar message written in shit in the staff toilets. We’d like you to leave. Now!”
”Racist!!!!”
This should be a Viz character. The everyday adventures of Uncle Peter the sour obssessed ex-Smiths fan. "Why paper life's complexity when its RACIST!"

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.
WTF are you tallking about FFS the spotify paid numbers are exploding.:thumb:
time for taking some Fake C basic logic lessons up in the rubber room.:crazy:

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.
I am a die-hard Morrisey fan but geez I am getting tired of defending him, for once can't he either explain himself clearly and not play the victim, I wish his diatribes of "me against the world " would be as short as his songs.

Another day, another completely insubstantial Dodders piece shared on Central

Oh gawd.

L I A R!

It seems the whole lot of Morrissey detractors are always positioned and ready to react negatively to any positive thing that is said about him.

I don't know what are their real goals in this cruzade, but of one thing I'm sure:

Morrissey is a star.

His detractors/haters are reptiles.

Being such a connoisseur of literature, surely Morrissey can recognize that La Dodwell can't write for toffee. Where we once had talents like Paul Morley going on at length about Morrissey, now we have a talentless blogger praised by the man himself, because there just isn't anybody else. This is sad.

It seems the whole lot of Morrissey detractors are always positioned and ready to react negatively to any positive thing that is said about him.

I don't know what are their real goals in this cruzade, but of one thing I'm sure:

Morrissey is a star.

:)
of course, simple real basic logic.:clap:
they are mediocre haphazard :chicken: trolls that
refuse to have jobs:blushing:

Just seen a photo of Morrissey on Instagram. I think it’s very recent. spring-heeledjim is the account. As you can see, not great with social media, but if it is recent some of you might be interested!

man who manages to get every comment he makes in the press, on a website, all over social media, given literal stages all over the world, releases records, does interviews, has his own personal weird writers like dodwell moans he's being cancelled.

Even funnier is the relentless opinion of himself that everyone is out to get him simply because he has an opinion. We can't possibly cope with it

man who manages to get every comment he makes in the press, on a website, all over social media, given literal stages all over the world, releases records, does interviews, has his own personal weird writers like dodwell moans he's being cancelled.

Even funnier is the relentless opinion of himself that everyone is out to get him simply because he has an opinion. We can't possibly cope with it

The vast majority of his comments don't get coverage beyond the initial outlet or platform.

While a few are relentlessly repeated.

Fiona did a heck of a job presentin' this video.
When ya lay them facts out in a organized order,
there ain't much that can be said by the naysayers.
The naysayers will complain, but them facts will stand.

THWAK!!!!!!!!! THWAK!!! THWAK!!!🥊🥊
EVIL HATE CARTOON MOROON SKINNY TROLLS HAVE BEEN THWAKED🏓
BY MOZ AND FIONA!!!!

🏋️‍♂️

:lbf:

Morrissey is a star.

Nobody says anything positive about a complete and utter asshole, unless they’re a complete and utter asshole.

Glad I could sort that for you. Grow the f$&k up.

The vast majority of his comments don't get coverage beyond the initial outlet or platform.

While a few are relentlessly repeated.
The ones that are repeated are the ones that matter. The rest is just “toddler who’s pissed that the birthday party isn’t for him”, isn’t it? 😂

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom