Ticket Sales News - TTY

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Ticket Sales News - true-to-you.net

25 February 2014

Morrissey's concert at LA Sports Arena has now officially sold out. Shows at Chicago, Boston, San Jose, Wilmington, Austin, Dallas, St Petersburg and Baltimore are also registered as sold out.

UPDATE Feb. 26:

Link posted by billybud71.

Ticket sales update - true-to-you.net
26 February 2014

Morrissey's June 19 show at the Hershey Theater in Hershey PA is now sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the f*** is wrong with New York? Oh wait...I know. BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN!!!!!! :mad:

There were cockroaches is Mozzer's room at the Algonquin hotel. (page 174-175, Moz _Autobiography_).

Mike Joyce got in on with a groupie and broke out in Lebanese warts. (Id. at 176.)

What the f*** is wrong with New York? Oh wait...I know. BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN!!!!!! :mad:

Cali loves the Moz. :p

Bhairav-Attributes-Kali.jpg

"We look to Los Angeles... Now I'm too much in love, too much in love...."

(Everything of worth on earth is there to share). xx

10 sold out= 10 cancel shows

So in other words there are a shit load of tickets left and a shit load of cancellations for whatever reasons there are left to think up.
And in good old TTY fashion all this info was known yester-year.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Geezer you flying out for this one?

Noooooooo. Real men don't boycott but I'm not a fan of Kristeen Young so I'm taking a pass on this tour. There's so many better voices of the muse Morrissey could hire. There has to be some nepotism going on, like she's good roadlay for one of the band or something, I just don't f***ing get it. She's fake. It's like someone is coaching her on appearing human "Tell them you think something is pretty."

If you look at all the concert promos all say with kristeen Young, but the Dallas show list no one, so let's hope since it's his birthday he wants to give us a gift! By the way I was the one that kept yelling " MORRISSEY ! " at the top of my lungs during her set at the last Dallas show at McFarland !

It looks like this tour is selling very well, perhaps better than the last couple of US tours. I am very happy to hear it! The atmosphere is usually that much the better in shows that sell out right away! I'm excited to be going to three on this list:D

Just think..this time it will be with a full band!

Who gives a shit, she's a conniving, manipulative person. Her game is leverage, she'll suck up to whoever offers the most opportunity to her and she lies like a rug. I'm friends with someone close to Grohl's wife. Loose lips sink ships. f*** her.

I always found it strange that he attacked Kate Bush on the basis of her voice being "unbearable", when kristeen has a very similar one.

Noooooooo. Real men don't boycott but I'm not a fan of Kristeen Young so I'm taking a pass on this tour. There's so many better voices of the muse Morrissey could hire. There has to be some nepotism going on, like she's good roadlay for one of the band or something, I just don't f***ing get it. She's fake. It's like someone is coaching her on appearing human "Tell them you think something is pretty."

You aren't going to any shows solely because of his choice as an opening act? I understand that KY is not particularly enjoyable, but of the 100 things that first come to mind when thinking about a Moz show, or when considering what shows I might like to see...... KY is probably about 98 or 99.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit, she's a conniving, manipulative person. Her game is leverage, she'll suck up to whoever offers the most opportunity to her and she lies like a rug. I'm friends with someone close to Grohl's wife. Loose lips sink ships. f*** her.

Ok. You hate her...obviously. But really, this tour isn't about her. As much as Morrissey may like her, he would agree it's about him!

Hopefully this will be a "comeback" of sorts. At least I hope it will be a well sold tour that he successfully completes with interesting new songs:D

Of course, you do as you please but I can't imagine missing out on Moz due to an aversion to KY. Seems silly. Maybe only you lose:(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom