Ticket Sales News - TTY

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
At this point Young is as much an expectable/inevitable part of his live shows as Tobias. What it really comes down to, in 2014, is that you either want to see Morrissey or you don't.

Certain guitarists and certain opening acts have been with him for nearly a decade. You should probably get over it at this point, or at the very least not boycott Morissey because of them.

If Morrissey can boycott a country because of the act of a few horrible people, I have every right to boycott a Morrissey show because of his horrible opening act. He's not going to miss me.

If she were a philanthropist, if she used the stage to uplift people to do good or be better humans, I'd forgive her idiocy. If she had an agenda that extended beyond adoring her image and vocal range, I'd be patient YET AGAIN with his choice of giving her the stage. But she's a self-absorbed has been who is coddled and pampered and I don't want to give her a cent of my hard-earned money. She talks about American Idians alot. FINE KRISTEEN, pack up your keyboard and rent a van and go sing to the Indians, do something about it other than identify with Indians, nevermind she was raised in a middle class home, given a private art school education paid for by the parents she threw under another bus to get people to feel sorry for her and now lives in cushy Manhattan under the tutelage of one of the music industries most prominent producers. She is NOT strong and independent. Nico would gag at the comparison. She failed the test to being independent when she glommed on to being Morrissey's permanent sidekick, she should be having her OWN SHOWS BY NOW. A band ain't gonna change the fact she puts out a nasty, entitled vibe. She has said (and erased) that children and animals are a waste of energy and time, that she wishes she was aborted, that Americans are just failed Europeans...whose love and support she wants when it's convenient to stroke her ego. It seems stupid to dwell on her inane ramblings, but over the years I've come to learn that she plays a good game of getting people to pity her. The "dangerous sex" and "he gives good cunnilingus" comments are a way of making people think she's his play thing. Now to learn that she's f***ing stabbing Morrissey in the back when the Grohl Train rolls into her station, it's just sickening that he's fallen for her pity trap too. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN A GOOD SINGER! f***, I can fake opera too, but I sure as shit wouldn't press play on a keyboard and act like a f***ing robot on stage every night, offered the opportunity to mix it up she doesn't. Her purpose isn;t to sing and connect with the crowd, it's to be adored and included in the party. She's on the tour for the wrong reasons, give the space to a musician who can work a crowd and be appreciative of the opportunity. I WILL NOT give her a penny. If someone GAVE me a ticket and some earplugs, or ideally the time Tom Jones went on, I'd go. But I've worked too hard to contribute to Kristeen's false eyelash fund. She's old news. OLD news.

And she wrote a song mocking a conversation I had with her in private. Pardon me for not being fully on board with the Kristeen Clan. She's a c***.

Last edited:
Noooooooo. Real men don't boycott but I'm not a fan of Kristeen Young so I'm taking a pass on this tour. There's so many better voices of the muse Morrissey could hire. There has to be some nepotism going on, like she's good roadlay for one of the band or something, I just don't f***ing get it. She's fake. It's like someone is coaching her on appearing human "Tell them you think something is pretty."

But you were supposed to bring cupcakes to Dallas.

Crikey. Kristeen Young is like the comic that opened for Frank Sinatra for 20 years.
Except he was INTENTIONALLY hilarious.

Are you on crack? I think Kristeen is a fine singer and have enjoyed her performances. I think you are taking this all too seriously. She's not the spawn of Adolf Hitler and Idi Amin. She's a singer for Chrst's sake. I think you have issues. Jealous possibly?

If Morrissey can boycott a country because of the act of a few horrible people, I have every right to boycott a Morrissey show because of his horrible opening act. He's not going to miss me.

If she were a philanthropist, if she used the stage to uplift people to do good or be better humans, I'd forgive her idiocy. If she had an agenda that extended beyond adoring her image and vocal range, I'd be patient YET AGAIN with his choice of giving her the stage. But she's a self-absorbed has been who is coddled and pampered and I don't want to give her a cent of my hard-earned money. She talks about American Idians alot. FINE KRISTEEN, pack up your keyboard and rent a van and go sing to the Indians, do something about it other than identify with Indians, nevermind she was raised in a middle class home, given a private art school education paid for by the parents she threw under another bus to get people to feel sorry for her and now lives in cushy Manhattan under the tutelage of one of the music industries most prominent producers. She is NOT strong and independent. Nico would gag at the comparison. She failed the test to being independent when she glommed on to being Morrissey's permanent sidekick, she should be having her OWN SHOWS BY NOW. A band ain't gonna change the fact she puts out a nasty, entitled vibe. She has said (and erased) that children and animals are a waste of energy and time, that she wishes she was aborted, that Americans are just failed Europeans...whose love and support she wants when it's convenient to stroke her ego. It seems stupid to dwell on her inane ramblings, but over the years I've come to learn that she plays a good game of getting people to pity her. The "dangerous sex" and "he gives good cunnilingus" comments are a way of making people think she's his play thing. Now to learn that she's f***ing stabbing Morrissey in the back when the Grohl Train rolls into her station, it's just sickening that he's fallen for her pity trap too. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN A GOOD SINGER! f***, I can fake opera too, but I sure as shit wouldn't press play on a keyboard and act like a f***ing robot on stage every night, offered the opportunity to mix it up she doesn't. Her purpose isn;t to sing and connect with the crowd, it's to be adored and included in the party. She's on the tour for the wrong reasons, give the space to a musician who can work a crowd and be appreciative of the opportunity. I WILL NOT give her a penny. If someone GAVE me a ticket and some earplugs, or ideally the time Tom Jones went on, I'd go. But I've worked too hard to contribute to Kristeen's false eyelash fund. She's old news. OLD news.

And she wrote a song mocking a conversation I had with her in private. Pardon me for not being fully on board with the Kristeen Clan. She's a c***.

>>Americans are just failed Europeans<< - I start to like Kristeen Young. :)

Crystal, I think you've gone to your last Morrissey gig, as I don't think he's ever going to play again without Kristeen. She is clamped to his teat very tightly, as he is her only means of travelling the world and playing gigs where more than 30 people turn up. She will do anything not to lose that position now, as it's all she has.

If you look at all the concert promos all say with kristeen Young, but the Dallas show list no one, so let's hope since it's his birthday he wants to give us a gift! By the way I was the one that kept yelling " MORRISSEY ! " at the top of my lungs during her set at the last Dallas show at McFarland !

I dislike Kristeen Young as much as the next guy, but yelling "MORRISSEY" through any opening act is just disrespectful and childish. You’re probably the one with sweaty man boobs trying to perch on my shoulder the entire show too, aye?

What I really hate is how from the moment KY goes on until the encore there is no pause, it constant noise... first KY, then the videos, there is no "quiet" to talk and catch up with others.

I tried to talk to the bouncers, erm I mean ushers in Bakersfield last tour and they couldn't or wouldn't hear me, basically I had front row tickets (this was a seated show) and because I waited until KY ended her set before I went to find my seat, I was unable to be in the front row. All these tour whores go to each show, camp out all day, then get up front, regardless of what their ticket says... and the venues do not care, the bouncers do not care.

I really want to know more about this

It's a new song. And it was just a line but the funniest one, everyone was telling her how clever she was and she ripped it from a conversation we had. I'm no stranger to coincidence but me having had a job lined up as a graphic designer at Old Navy is pretty f***ing specific. I'd reference the facebook post where she revealed the lyrics to the song but (shocker) it's been deleted.

Crikey. Kristeen Young is like the comic that opened for Frank Sinatra for 20 years.
Except he was INTENTIONALLY hilarious.
The penny drops
our man likes Kristeen, she is there as a power play come joke though
Like Cliff and Tom
The joke being " look at this " you guys must really love me
TVs mate from KROQ Rodney is plugging her record. Jeez that guy is creepy

The penny drops
our man likes Kristeen, she is there as a power play come joke though
Like Cliff and Tom
The joke being " look at this " you guys must really love me
TVs mate from KROQ Rodney is plugging her record. Jeez that guy is creepy

Her single has only been played by about 5 stations world wide, two are her friends in St Louise, one is a Japanese Moz fan, another is some guy from a moz tribute band and the other is long time TV mate Rodney .
what a crook of Shit
It's f***ing too funny.

I tried to talk to the bouncers, erm I mean ushers in Bakersfield last tour and they couldn't or wouldn't hear me, basically I had front row tickets (this was a seated show) and because I waited until KY ended her set before I went to find my seat, I was unable to be in the front row. All these tour whores go to each show, camp out all day, then get up front, regardless of what their ticket says... and the venues do not care, the bouncers do not care.

Ha ha! Gutted! If you want to be at the front you have to get your arse down there immediately doors open and clamp yourself like a limpet to the barrier. You can't expect to be sat in the bar chatting with your mates and eating prawn sandwiches all through the support and still find an empty spot when you decide to waltz in. The tour whores have to suffer through the agony of Kristeen Young in order to hang onto those spots, which takes some sacrifice. If you want to be down the front man up and suffer alongside them. No pain - no gain.

Given the financial 'issues' of last year's tour fiasco...
Perhaps having a caterwauling shrew just makes good financial sense.
Less electricity, less haulage, less hotel bills...
Plus, the expense of nightly ear plugs for everyone else isn't going to break the bank either...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom