Ticket Sales News - TTY

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
if morrissey can boycott a country because of the act of a few horrible people, i have every right to boycott a morrissey show because of his horrible opening act. He's not going to miss me.

If she were a philanthropist, if she used the stage to uplift people to do good or be better humans, i'd forgive her idiocy. If she had an agenda that extended beyond adoring her image and vocal range, i'd be patient yet again with his choice of giving her the stage. But she's a self-absorbed has been who is coddled and pampered and i don't want to give her a cent of my hard-earned money. She talks about american idians alot. Fine kristeen, pack up your keyboard and rent a van and go sing to the indians, do something about it other than identify with indians, nevermind she was raised in a middle class home, given a private art school education paid for by the parents she threw under another bus to get people to feel sorry for her and now lives in cushy manhattan under the tutelage of one of the music industries most prominent producers. She is not strong and independent. Nico would gag at the comparison. She failed the test to being independent when she glommed on to being morrissey's permanent sidekick, she should be having her own shows by now. A band ain't gonna change the fact she puts out a nasty, entitled vibe. She has said (and erased) that children and animals are a waste of energy and time, that she wishes she was aborted, that americans are just failed europeans...whose love and support she wants when it's convenient to stroke her ego. It seems stupid to dwell on her inane ramblings, but over the years i've come to learn that she plays a good game of getting people to pity her. The "dangerous sex" and "he gives good cunnilingus" comments are a way of making people think she's his play thing. Now to learn that she's f***ing stabbing morrissey in the back when the grohl train rolls into her station, it's just sickening that he's fallen for her pity trap too. And she's not even a good singer! f***, i can fake opera too, but i sure as shit wouldn't press play on a keyboard and act like a f***ing robot on stage every night, offered the opportunity to mix it up she doesn't. Her purpose isn;t to sing and connect with the crowd, it's to be adored and included in the party. She's on the tour for the wrong reasons, give the space to a musician who can work a crowd and be appreciative of the opportunity. I will not give her a penny. If someone gave me a ticket and some earplugs, or ideally the time tom jones went on, i'd go. But i've worked too hard to contribute to kristeen's false eyelash fund. She's old news. Old news.

And she wrote a song mocking a conversation i had with her in private. Pardon me for not being fully on board with the kristeen clan. She's a c***.

god, get it over, you love her in a secret lesbian love, she's everything you'll never be

Ticket sales update per truetoyou.net
26 February 2014

Morrissey's June 19 show at the Hershey Theater in Hershey PA is now sold out.

If Morrissey can boycott a country because of the act of a few horrible people, I have every right to boycott a Morrissey show because of his horrible opening act. He's not going to miss me.

Well, have fun with that...

But you were supposed to bring cupcakes to Dallas.

I wouldn't let this broad get to you. Never heard of her in my life until last year when I saw Moz four times.
I told my friend at the AC gig she seemed more apropo for the side stage at the Lilith fair. He said more like in a field far,far away.

She must have a set of balls on her though. To keep performing in front of a crowd that really dislikes her.

I just cannot understand a word that she says. Moz says that Queen
Bey and Madonna's music has no merit; but, I will take an extended remix of "drunk in love" or "holiday" any day over "fantastic failure".

Just get stoned in the parking lot or drunk in the bar while she is on.

Ok. You hate her...obviously. But really, this tour isn't about her. As much as Morrissey may like her, he would agree it's about him!

Hopefully this will be a "comeback" of sorts. At least I hope it will be a well sold tour that he successfully completes with interesting new songs:D

Of course, you do as you please but I can't imagine missing out on Moz due to an aversion to KY. Seems silly. Maybe only you lose:(

Kristeen often says its the Morrissey/Kristeen Young Tour. Sounds to me like SHE thinks its about her. She's a total loser.

I'd pay to see this on stage. Actually it would probably be less painful than hearing KY sing (just).

oswald-wirth-tarot-12-le-pendu-the-hanged-man.jpg

Season 10, episode 16. You should watch the whole episode. It's great.

Last edited by a moderator:
>>Americans are just failed Europeans<< - I start to like Kristeen Young. :)

Yes that wasn't hers, stealing bitch.
Ally an FB friend of mine used often say "Europeans are merely cheap seat yanks" She was all over his FB page for a while and he was on hers I must admit that's why I joined his page at first, he seemed looney but was funny in a bitchy school girl way ( very gay) I noticed she started changing her sentence structer to be like his as well.

It's ironic as she goes on about GaGa stealing her dress but is a copy cat - Kate Bush and moz for a start

My BF loves Kristeen, which is f***ing annoying

Given the financial 'issues' of last year's tour fiasco...
Perhaps having a caterwauling shrew just makes good financial sense.
Less electricity, less haulage, less hotel bills...
Plus, the expense of nightly ear plugs for everyone else isn't going to break the bank either...

kristeen has always been an easy choice as its just her or her and jeff in the old days. So cheap and easy.
This could change now she has a band.
Let's f***ing hope so

Morrissey should go to Hershey Park while he's there. That's where I rode my first coaster.

Yes that wasn't hers, stealing bitch.
Ally an FB friend of mine used often say "Europeans are merely cheap seat yanks" She was all over his FB page for a while and he was on hers I must admit that's why I joined his page at first, he seemed looney but was funny in a bitchy school girl way ( very gay) I noticed she started changing her sentence structer to be like his as well.

It's ironic as she goes on about GaGa stealing her dress but is a copy cat - Kate Bush and moz for a start

My BF loves Kristeen, which is f***ing annoying

She copies a lot of things, particularly Morrissey though. Maybe he thinks it's an honor, it's sort of creepy because he's witty and his dark comments read as first class british sarcasm, but she does it without the background and out of context and sounds like a nasty bitch. I can't describe it or even quote it as every time a comment calls her out she deletes the whole post. She said the other day that she used an image of another child on her flyer because she looked too "indigenous" as a kid. Wasn't she adopted as a baby? :squiffy: Shit doesn't line up, she's playing the Indian card. Does she do volunteer work for the Cherokee Nation or promote her causes in a selfless way? Or is she just being self-absorbed Morrissey. I mean why doesn;t she copy his Peta activism and do something other than piss and moan when he is literally handing her the world with all these tours and it's never enough. Woe is her. It's bizarre.

Me too! The Comet;) I wanted to ride the Super Duper Looper (the most hardcore at the time) but I was too chicken :blushing:

I was too short for the SDL. But I remember waiting for my dad to go on it.

I was too short for the SDL. But I remember waiting for my dad to go on it.

I'd love to see Morrissey go through the chocolate world factory. Is the SDL or Comet still at hershey? SDL was my first coaster (with the Comet being the second). The SDL eventually got stuck going up the first hill and we had to walk down the stairs on the track, it was pretty horrifying. Memories!

Dear Witless Bully...nobody cares about your constant sniping and toxic droning ANALysis of Kristeen who has more talent in her discarded toenail clippings than you have in every witch hunting cell of your unwanted body.

Please shut the f*** up and take up knitting in a dark dungeon underground or something equally constructive rather than whining like the catty cowpat that you are!

Signed

The Citizens of Planet Earth and all the exoplanets in existence.

She copies a lot of things, particularly Morrissey though. Maybe he thinks it's an honor, it's sort of creepy because he's witty and his dark comments read as first class british sarcasm, but she does it without the background and out of context and sounds like a nasty bitch. I can't describe it or even quote it as every time a comment calls her out she deletes the whole post. She said the other day that she used an image of another child on her flyer because she looked too "indigenous" as a kid. Wasn't she adopted as a baby? :squiffy: Shit doesn't line up, she's playing the Indian card. Does she do volunteer work for the Cherokee Nation or promote her causes in a selfless way? Or is she just being self-absorbed Morrissey. I mean why doesn;t she copy his Peta activism and do something other than piss and moan when he is literally handing her the world with all these tours and it's never enough. Woe is her. It's bizarre.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom