Ticket Sales News - TTY

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I'd love to see Morrissey go through the chocolate world factory. Is the SDL or Comet still at hershey? SDL was my first coaster (with the Comet being the second). The SDL eventually got stuck going up the first hill and we had to walk down the stairs on the track, it was pretty horrifying. Memories!

Yeah, both rides are still there. I was there a few years ago and they still had the "I survived the superdooperlooper" tshirts I remembered from when I was a kid:)

What I'd really like to see is a pic of Morrissey with these guys~ :D

characters.jpg

Justin Bieber opens for Morrissey and sings a duet of "The kid's a looker"

How many of these are truly sold out? I just pulled up a ticket for LA.

Dear Witless Bully...nobody cares about your constant sniping and toxic droning ANALysis of Kristeen who has more talent in her discarded toenail clippings than you have in every witch hunting cell of your unwanted body.

Please shut the f*** up and take up knitting in a dark dungeon underground or something equally constructive rather than whining like the catty cowpat that you are!

Signed

The Citizens of Planet Earth and all the exoplanets in existence.

"It's always so much more productive when people get straight to the point."

I'm just taking Morrissey's lead. Too bad so sad she wasn't even mentioned as his opening act, I bet she's fuming. :rofl:

So it's full but seats are still available...Looks like it's pretty hard to supervise ticket sales in America AND record an album in France at the same time. (Unless your name is Steven Paddy Vishnu.)

There is a saying about ovens and windmills explaining that, somewhere...

There are two key items required to get through a Kristeen Young opening set:
1. Alcohol. Lots of Alcohol.
2. Factory grade hearing protection. A -29 dB noise reduction takes away some of the sting.

Ha ha! Gutted! If you want to be at the front you have to get your arse down there immediately doors open and clamp yourself like a limpet to the barrier. You can't expect to be sat in the bar chatting with your mates and eating prawn sandwiches all through the support and still find an empty spot when you decide to waltz in. The tour whores have to suffer through the agony of Kristeen Young in order to hang onto those spots, which takes some sacrifice. If you want to be down the front man up and suffer alongside them. No pain - no gain.

I get it, I really do, while I would (probably) love to be a tour whore, I cannot manage the time or money to do so. That being said I am not new to this game, the Bakersfield show was my 28th show, I’ve been a fan since the 1991 Kill Uncle Tour.

The story is I live in Salt Lake City, My birthday is May 26th. Morrissey was playing Stockton, Saturday May 26 2012. I bought tickets for that show, row S. I thought, why fly to California for just one show, so I went onto ticketbastard and low and behold I got row B seat 16 (PIT) for the night before, May 25 in Bakersfield. I really thought that since I had a seat that I could wait in the foyer and let KY pass. I don’t drink and there were not shrimp sandwiches to be had :)

When KY left the stage, my friend and I went down to the front, got let past security and made out way to row B. All the chairs had been lumped over to the side and I got up to where the 4th row would have been, I waive and yelled over at the ushers and they simply ignored me.

Then there was this droopy gauged eared, ginger Brit shouting through me, giving ticket stubs to “fans” that were not in the pit, to get them pas security and into the pit. He was the main one not letting me get to my “seat” … yeah him, he gets on stage, not only at the Bakersfield show but the Stockton show too, so this is just a game for him. He goes around f***ing up everyone’s night.

I bought my ticket, fare and square, I flew out to Burbank and drove for 2 hours to get there… it’s just a bunch of shite. I get the line starting at 4a (or even the night before) for a GA venue, but this was reserved seating.

Then there was this droopy gauged eared, ginger Brit shouting through me, giving ticket stubs to “fans” that were not in the pit, to get them pas security and into the pit. He was the main one not letting me get to my “seat” … yeah him, he gets on stage, not only at the Bakersfield show but the Stockton show too, so this is just a game for him. He goes around f***ing up everyone’s night.

I was in the pit at that Bakersfield show. That kid's the one who was texting and emailing when Moz was on the other side of the stage, then when Moz was on his side it was longing looks and singing along, total phony piece of shit. The pit people are real cliquey and horrible. I skipped the Stockton show because I was low on funds and Morrissey cut the Bakersfield show short because of some security guards. I was seconds away from getting a handshake, I was so pissed I drove home.

My first show was Costa Mesa Jun 1, 1991, then The Forum the next night.

On another note, I was at the previous Stockton show in 2007 in the pit and I'd say that ranked as one of my top 5 concerts ever attended of all time. It was CRAZY awesome. No handshake but he looked at me a lot. I'm destined not to touch the man I suppose. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
^^^^ I've been thinking about the Bakersfield and Stockton shows. I'm more of a hang around off to the side kind of audience member but those shows were particularly charged and I jumped the orchestra barrier on one which is not really my style. But a PRO TIP to getting to the stage barrier without having to queue all day is this: when he throws the shirt out (at Stockton he literally threw it in my face) DON'T go for the shirt, let the barrier hoarders try to get it and take their place. It's worked every time. It worked at the Fonda too.

There are two key items required to get through a Kristeen Young opening set:
1. Alcohol. Lots of Alcohol.
2. Factory grade hearing protection. A -29 dB noise reduction takes away some of the sting.

I use the meditation techniques that I used to get through to excruciating natural child births; and while listening to her voice is more painful, it does help if you can put yourself into a complete trance state, staring under the curtain to see if you can spot a glimpse of Boz's shoes.

lynnda

Yeah, both rides are still there. I was there a few years ago and they still had the "I survived the superdooperlooper" tshirts I remembered from when I was a kid:)

What I'd really like to see is a pic of Morrissey with these guys~ :D

View attachment 31256

I didn't even know they had those t-shirts!!!! That incident happened nearly 20 years ago (now I feel old)..

If I ever saw Moz hanging around with the Reeses guys, I would die. hahahahahaa

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom