Time left until Trump leaves office

Same ol’ shit, different president.

:cool:

As far as we can see, or, are allowed to see.

Just think back to when Drumpf used riot police against peaceful demonstrators for a photo op outside a church near the White House. A church that he never visited. A church, whose bishop condemned Drumpf the same day.

Or the time when Drumpf, during a live broadcast, asked Putin to investigate his political rival.

Or the time when Drumpf didn't condemn white supremacists.

Or the time when Drumpf [enter something Drumpf did while president, here].

Better get looking forward with Biden to 4 years of intensive and aggressively sought out warmongering, on a truly global scale. A leopard never changes its spots.

Get ready for inflation like we haven’t seen in the last several decades. And get ready for no jobs, because a country that had everything it built and all of its industry sold out from under it 50 years and several presidents ago, has nothing to offer to a grand mass of its ever growing, disenfranchised population, comprised of hundreds of millions of people, most of them hopeless and ill-equipped, with their pockets empty and hands stretched out.

Universal Basic Income would be the icing on the cake in ensuring the have-nots are left with nothing, permanently, and which would simultaneously establish economic and socioeconomic divides that will be deeper, darker, and wider than ever.

Popsicle, anyone?

Better get looking forward with Biden to 4 years of intensive and aggressively sought out warmongering, on a truly global scale. A leopard never changes its spots.

Get ready for inflation like we haven’t seen in the last several decades. And get ready for no jobs, because a country that had everything it built and all of its industry sold out from under it 50 years and several presidents ago, has nothing to offer to a grand mass of its ever growing, disenfranchised population, comprised of hundreds of millions of people, most of them hopeless and ill-equipped, with their pockets empty and hands stretched out.

Universal Basic Income would be the icing on the cake in ensuring the have-nots are left with nothing, permanently, and which would simultaneously establish economic and socioeconomic divides that will be deeper, darker, and wider than ever.

Popsicle, anyone?

Ah! Someone that believes a racist, homophobic, white supremacist, bigoted tv personality is fit to be president.

Ah! Someone that believes a racist, homophobic, white supremacist, bigoted tv personality is fit to be president.
When you’re older, if you’re smart, you’ll learn not to project your own assumptions onto other people’s statements.

First, maybe try to get to grips with correlation and causation. In any case, here, there was neither.

Same ol’ shit, different president.

Yes!!! I am glad you posted the two songs...
I always noticed the surprising similarity between anarcho-punk & Morrissey.

As to give an obvious example, Conflict's "Meat means murder" (1983) and The Smiths "Meat is murder" (1985) are basically the same song, except that the musical style is obviously absolutely different.

Sometimes it is as if he was an anarcho-punk singer disguised as a pop singer (some bands tried to do it, but without very surprising results... Chumbawamba comes to my mind... Rubella Ballet did it for a while, but it was not really pop and they mostly switched to darwave styled lyrics).

‘I got the feeling that's something's goin' wrong, and I'm talkin' bout the human soul... If I could have had the chance to make one decision, every man could walk this earth on equal condition...’
Just think back to when Drumpf used riot police against peaceful demonstrators for a photo op outside a church near the White House. A church that he never visited. A church, whose bishop condemned Drumpf the same day.

Or the time when Drumpf, during a live broadcast, asked Putin to investigate his political rival.

Or the time when Drumpf didn't condemn white supremacists.

Or the time when Drumpf [enter something Drumpf did while president, here].

They’re all awful really, Biden is the lesser of the two evils. Bernie never really had a chance. Yang was an interesting prospect.

Ah but what do I know about these things? I’m just an artist. But what does any (present day) politician really know about the human soul ? ......

:cool:

I think after today there should be little doubt that there is indeed a very significant difference between Biden and trump

I think after today there should be little doubt that there is indeed a very significant difference between Biden and trump
You must mean the riots that have been out out of control in Portland every day for the last 365 days. Or all the cities all over the country that were burned to the ground this summer, all the summer long. Good point! :thumb:

"Burned to the ground." :rolleyes:
Yes, multiple cities were burned to the ground, it was permitted to continue for months, Portland was bombed nightly for more than a month, New York was and still is out of control, the twin cities went up in flames and smoke, multiple police precincts were threatened and blown up, and I’m too bored to list any more for you

Yes, multiple cities were burned to the ground, it was permitted to continue for months, Portland was bombed nightly for more than a month, New York was and still is out of control, the twin cities went up in flames and smoke, multiple police precincts were threatened and blown up, and I’m too bored to list any more for you
Do you even live in the United States? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom