Time left until Trump leaves office

And I see that QAnon has achieved some kind of self awareness and is imploding as I write. O frabjous day.

Oh dear, has something riled you today? Oh well, I'm sure you'll get over it in time. Tell you what: why don't you go and downvote some random comments - I guarantee that you'll feel better in no time!
Roll on 2024, eh? :ROFLMAO:

You would know all about downvoting random comments. Nothing has "riled me today", if you're suggesting I care about Trump leaving office, as I was the one criticizing Trump anonymously and under pseudonyms in the 'It's Not About Politics' thread since the beginning of 2018 before you ever signed up to this website. I just find your partisanship intellectually insulting, your willingness to overlook major deficiencies so you can celebrate minor victories. Maybe I just care about honesty more than you do instead of being a loyal cheerleader for one side over another. I suppose when you live such an unsatisfying life all you can really do is take glee in different countries' electoral politics and use it as part of your online identity in an attempt to make yourself seem in some way relevant.

Now that trump is gone I can send my sons birth announcement to Biden and get a newborn presidential greeting thingy. It’s been a good day

You would know all about downvoting random comments. Nothing has "riled me today", if you're suggesting I care about Trump leaving office, as I was the one criticizing Trump anonymously and under pseudonyms in the 'It's Not About Politics' thread since the beginning of 2018 before you ever signed up to this website. I just find your partisanship intellectually insulting, your willingness to overlook major deficiencies so you can celebrate minor victories. Maybe I just care about honesty more than you do instead of being a loyal cheerleader for one side over another. I suppose when you live such an unsatisfying life all you can really do is take glee in different countries' electoral politics and use it as part of your online identity in an attempt to make yourself seem in some way relevant.
It's always a fairly certain indicator that someone has run out of ideas when they start throwing completely meaningless insults around as you are now doing. I mean, defending yourself on the basis that you posted some things 'anonymously and under pseudonyms' is stretching credibility rather. In fact I can only award you a D- for this effort. Any further poor work like this and it will be an interview with the Senior Tutor for you. Laters!

It's always a fairly certain indicator that someone has run out of ideas when they start throwing completely meaningless insults around as you are now doing. I mean, defending yourself on the basis that you posted some things 'anonymously and under pseudonyms' is stretching credibility rather. In fact I can only award you a D- for this effort. Any further poor work like this and it will be an interview with the Senior Tutor for you. Laters!
I fairness to him he did used to bash Trump on the regular. he even used to bash me for liking Trump, LOL.

president joe and lady harris are good people. i hope they can help us in this awful time.
Joe-Biden-Kamala-Harris.jpg

And I see that QAnon has achieved some kind of self awareness and is imploding as I write. O frabjous day.

Between ISIS & MAGA this is proof positive that recruiting crazy people online with fantasies will not help a political cause.

So hopefully that's the end of that technique.

LMAO!

“QAnon believers are now at a crossroad where they will choose whether they keep believing in lies or they leave the movement,” Jared Holt, a visiting research fellow at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, told Gizmodo. “So many people who believe in the conspiracy theory have done so at the detriment of their personal lives and relationships. We can only hope they understand that they have been scammed and are able to start returning to normal life, but that remains to be seen. There will be some who never stop believing in Q.”

Back
Top Bottom